Mozilla

SoxFanForever

I just downloaded this today and I was wondering exactly what sites people use it for and how good it is? I know a lot of people use it for newspapers that require you to register and give your info for a free trial and everything. I was just wondering what you guys thought of it.

basically it is a password sharing service. For example, if anyone registered their user name and password for here, anyone with bugmenot could post under your user name. Not much different than if I posted my user name and password here for everyone to use only much faster and easier. I always check and see if bugmenot works before registering. It is just easier and I don't want more spam than I already get.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
It pisses me off no other when people post fake names.

Especially when looking for pr0n.

I know of a couple sites that have started flooding bugmenot with bogus log ins hoping to piss off enough users and cause people to actually log in with real addresses. They are also sites that like to sell their user list.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 09:47 PM)
I know of a couple sites that have started flooding bugmenot with bogus log ins hoping to piss off enough users and cause people to actually log in with real addresses. They are also sites that like to sell their user list.

Bastards.