cwsox

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
s***!!!! That was not supposed to happen.    If we don't win by atleast 10 tomorrow, I'll be upset.

14 RUNNERS STRANDED!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY WE LOST THE BALLGAME!!!!

omg your not kidding... what happened to basic baseball playing????? we left them stranded yesterday and we continued it today.......we will not win like this...................come on tinker man do something about it.......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

s***!!!! That was not supposed to happen.    If we don't win by atleast 10 tomorrow, I'll be upset.

Dammit. It always sucks to be the first team to give a winless team their first win!

Oh well. We better kick their ass tomorrow.

CWSOX45

JM used up the entire bench, there was no one left to pinch hit for Aaron. :bang

That's what I noticed too......we need Aaron to start hitting if he wants to stay in the line-up. Konerko continues to choke in clutch situations....he wasn't the only one but I expect Paulie to drive those runs in.

CWSOX45

Dammit. It always sucks to be the first team to give a winless team their first win!

CWSOX45

But..... if KC wins again tomorrow, it will be sweet to give an undefeated team their first loss :headbang

s***!!!!   That was not supposed to happen.    If we don't win by atleast 10 tomorrow, I'll be upset.

14 RUNNERS STRANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS IS WHY WE LOST THE BALLGAME!!!!

CWSOX45

But..... if KC wins again tomorrow, it will be sweet to give an undefeated team their first loss :headbang

YEEEEAAAAAAAH! :headbang