A certain 80's movie

It was the one where the kid is like 'stalking' that girl he likes, but not so much in a creepy way like 'stalking' makes it sound. Then finally he goes to her place and stands underneath her window holding a boombox and he plays Peter Gabriel..."In your eyes...In the light and the heat...your eyes...I am complete...in your eyes"

I can't think of the title of that movie...it is drivin me nuts like funky blue medinah

The movie is called "Say Anything" and the best part is it features a song by the Replacements, one of the greatest bands ever.

zach...do you get comcast cable??...they just change their music station line up and are carrying a new wave station..ive heard about 5 replacement songs the last week or so...some great music..alot of good 80's new wave and some 70's punk..past hour ive heard the cure , the alarm , the clash , the ramones , the violent femmes..some good stuff

The movie is called "Say Anything" and the best part is it features a song by the Replacements, one of the greatest bands ever.

zach...do you get comcast cable??...they just change their music station line up and are carrying a new wave station..ive heard about 5 replacement songs the last week or so...some great music..alot of good 80's new wave and some 70's punk..past hour ive heard the cure , the alarm , the clash , the ramones , the violent femmes..some good stuff

I have DirecTV and get those same music channels. I have everything by the Replacements on either CD's or tapes. I got to see them live a few times back in the mid-late 80's.

Never seen the movie, but I like Peter Gabriel.... Call me cheesy, but I grew up with that.

Have you seen him in concert? I saw him at the UC a few months back, and it was an awesome concert. Some of my buddies laughed at me for going, but they have no idea how good of a performer he is. Good stuff.

Have you seen him in concert?  I saw him at the UC a few months back, and it was an awesome concert.  Some of my buddies laughed at me for going, but they have no idea how good of a performer he is.  Good stuff.

I drove all the way down to Denver and saw the show this winter, it is more of a show, than a concert. Entertaining for sure.