Self Leaving ILLINI?

Soxfest

WELL I just got an email telling students to go outside the basketball center and do anything to try and get Self to stay here. I didnt realize how many people love this guy but I can see why after what he has done especially after Kruger. But IFFFF he does bolt I would look to Cream at Marquette, or Doherty even as a possibility or maybe even i hate to say it but TIM FLOYD

WELL I just got an email telling students to go outside the basketball center and do anything to try and get Self to stay here.  I didnt realize how many people love this guy but I can see why after what he has done especially after Kruger.  But IFFFF he does bolt I would look to Cream at Marquette, or Doherty even as a possibility or maybe even i hate to say it but TIM FLOYD

I thought Tim Floyd was one of the finalists for the Georgia job? Whatever happened with that?

WELL I just got an email telling students to go outside the basketball center and do anything to try and get Self to stay here.  I didnt realize how many people love this guy but I can see why after what he has done especially after Kruger.  But IFFFF he does bolt I would look to Cream at Marquette, or Doherty even as a possibility or maybe even i hate to say it but TIM FLOYD

I thought Tim Floyd was one of the finalists for the Georgia job? Whatever happened with that?

He's waiting for Krause to catch on somewhere so he can get a job.

Ok, Tim floyd, NO.

And ya today is Bill Self appreciation day here at U of I and there is a possible campout tonight outside the athletic offices which i might attend. Anything is worth a try at this point, and i don't want to talk about possible replacements until he is gone, if that happens. I'd say there's about a 60% chance he stays here, that's just my opinion. And Villanueva coming basically hinges on whether or not Self stays, so this is pretty crucial in many ways. I can only hope for the best now.