Wedding Invite replies...

Steff

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
The one thing that my wedding taught me is that you can't rely on other people to do things the way you want them done.  If you want something done correctly, you need to do it yourself.

Our incompetent photographer and DJ, however, did inadvertently give me incentive to make my marriage last, as there's absolutely no way that I'll go through this crap again.

Yep, you can rehearse them to death and think they're fine, but once the booze starts flowing, it's a free for all.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
Yep, you can rehearse them to death and think they're fine, but once the booze starts flowing, it's a free for all.

The hired help isn't supposed to be drinking.. and if they are should be fired on the spot.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
I was taking about friends and family. :cheers    :snr  :drink :chair    :puke

Which is exactly why Brian isn't asking his buddy to stand up in our wedding. It also doesn't help that his buddy picked his wedding day to be the day we orginally picked after he knew about the date we picked. Fine, whatever, we picked a new date. Now that date is about a month away (5/14) and he was orginially saying he wanted Brian to stand up, but we have yet to hear from him and now we hear through the grape vine he might not be getting married. And if he is, where the hell is our invitation?! :chair :D

My wife had a specific song that she wanted played during the ceremony. She had it on CD but somehow managed to lose it the day before the wedding. My best man and I had to go out on my wedding day and buy a new CD. Of course she finds the one she lost a few months later...

As for our DJ, the only problem we had was that we had to provide our own CD for our first dance. Not many wedding DJs carry Metallica... :D