Hello Sox fans...

SoxRule

I have been reading this board for quite a few months but was always too lazy to register. I am actually a regular poster over at WorldCrossing and despite some of the problems that were caused here, they're actually a good group of people. I am a huge female Sox fan and am looking forward to discussing the team with all of you. I HATE the Cubs, but I don't diss them just because they're the Cubs. I'll give them props when appropriate. But my favorite days are when the Sox win and the Cubs lose.

Anyway, I have a question for the moderator of this board. When I tried to register, I received an error saying that the account name I selected was already taken. So I tried registering another username and I got the same error. I tried several different names and realized that they all registered, even though I got an error. So now I have about 8 accounts here. How can I delete the other 7??

Molto, can you delete these for me:

SoxNut, SoxRuleCubsSuck, SoxRule5, SoxRule555, SoxNut5, SoxNutisSoxRule, SoxGrl5

I also noticed multiple variations of other members' names so this must be happening quite frequently with other people.

Thanks!

I have been reading this board for quite a few months but was always too lazy to register.  I am actually a regular poster over at WorldCrossing and despite some of the problems that were caused here, they're actually a good group of people.  I am a huge female Sox fan and am looking forward to discussing the team with all of you.  I HATE the Cubs, but I don't diss them just because they're the Cubs.  I'll give them props when appropriate.  But my favorite days are when the Sox win and the Cubs lose.

Anyway, I have a question for the moderator of this board.  When I tried to register, I received an error saying that the account name I selected was already taken.  So I tried registering another username and I got the same error.  I tried several different names and realized that they all registered, even though I got an error.  So now I have about 8 accounts here.  How can I delete the other 7??

welcome, also..where the heck is this WorldCrossing Sox board? Its like impossible to find

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

To answer Mac's question about my feelings on Jerry Manuel....well, I don't despise the man but I do think it might be time to let him go. He has no clue how to handle a pitching staff, imo, and there are many times when I feel like I could manage the team better.

As for WorldCrossing posters, a bunch of them came here when our site was down and really only one poster caused a problem. He had some issues with HSC and instead of saying it to her face he talked about her briefly behind her back. Other than that I think everyone else was pretty cool. You guys are welcome to stop by and chat with us. Here's the link:

http://worldcrossing.com/WebX?1@8.sLCYfp1X...849621@.ee8c26b

However, it is not high tech at all. No cute little emoticons like you guys have here or anything, but it's still a cool site because the posters are passionate Sox fans. Hope to see some of you there and I also look forward to chatting with you guys over here.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

To answer Mac's question about my feelings on Jerry Manuel....well, I don't despise the man but I do think it might be time to let him go. He has no clue how to handle a pitching staff, imo, and there are many times when I feel like I could manage the team better.

As for WorldCrossing posters, a bunch of them came here when our site was down and really only one poster caused a problem.  He had some issues with HSC and instead of saying it to her face he talked about her briefly behind her back.  Other than that I think everyone else was pretty cool.  You guys are welcome to stop by and chat with us.  Here's the link:

http://worldcrossing.com/WebX?1@8.sLCYfp1X...849621@.ee8c26b

However, it is not high tech at all.  No cute little emoticons like you guys have here or anything, but it's still a cool site because the posters are passionate Sox fans.  Hope to see some of you there and I also look forward to chatting with you guys over here.

having prob with hsc is just 1 of the daily routines that 1 goes thru on a daily basises.

other than that, she is a witch. :headbang :bringit hsc. :headbang