Royals @ White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh.. I'm 20 minutes from the yard. Drive there in time for the last 2 innings.. or go home and OD on NyQuill and watch from my warm bed..???  :huh:

NyQuil is some great s***. It just works. I take a couple of swigs of it, crash, and when I wake up, all is well.

Finally woke up

Hate to rain on your parade, but that was a lucky swing. He looked awful and lost, went all for it on 0-2 count and somehow connected on a shoe-string level pitch. Ugly.

9 out of 10 times he ends up with a pathetic strike-out on a pitch like that.

Ugh.. I'm 20 minutes from the yard. Drive there in time for the last 2 innings.. or go home and OD on NyQuill and watch from my warm bed..???  :huh:

NyQuil is some great s***. It just works. I take a couple of swigs of it, crash, and when I wake up, all is well.

I think I'm going to head down. Traffic will suck on the way home, but I can sit in the bar with Denise and Kelly until 6. Must see all WS wins in person. Man-o-man.. if they blow it I'm going to s*** bricks and spit wooden nickels!!

Talk to you guys later.

Finally woke up

Hate to rain on your parade, but that was a lucky swing. He looked awful and lost, went all for it on 0-2 count and somehow connected on a shoe-string level pitch. Ugly.

it must be really sad to be you -

can't enjoy a damn thing and fault-find everything

nit nit nit

pick pick pick

Finally woke up

it must be really sad to be you -

can't enjoy a damn thing and fault-find everything

nit nit nit

pick pick pick

I suppose if he was hitting .500 this season, hitting an 0-2 shoe-string pitch out of the park would be called "a great piece of hitting", but since he's hitting poorly, it's "a lucky piece of hitting".

Such a shame.

I suppose if he was hitting .500 this season, hitting an 0-2 shoe-string pitch out of the park would be called "a great piece of hitting", but since he's hitting poorly, it's "a lucky piece of hitting".

Non sequitor notwithstanding...if Calros was batting .500, it'd be a different story. You don't see me "nit-picking" Jimenez, Alomar or even Valentin even though they are nowhere near .500.

Nice try anyway. Shooting blanks as usual.