AL Central

MinnesotaBoSoxFan

The AL East seems to be rejuvenated by the Blue Jays and Orioles, and of course the Red Sox and Yankees. The AL West will be competitive while containing the 2004 AL and NL MVPs. Here's the question: with the White Sox and Twins poised for strong seasons is it at all possible for the AL Wild Card to come out of the AL Central?

MinnesotaBoSoxFan out.

QUOTE(MinnesotaBoSoxFan @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
The AL East seems to be rejuvenated by the Blue Jays and Orioles, and of course the Red Sox and Yankees.  The AL West will be competitive while containing the 2004 AL and NL MVPs.  Here's the question: with the White Sox and Twins poised for strong seasons is it at all possible for the AL Wild Card to come out of the AL Central?

MinnesotaBoSoxFan out.

IMO I definitely think it is. I did pick boston to win the wc but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Minny or the sox win the wc.

QUOTE(MinnesotaBoSoxFan @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
The AL East seems to be rejuvenated by the Blue Jays and Orioles, and of course the Red Sox and Yankees.  The AL West will be competitive while containing the 2004 AL and NL MVPs.  Here's the question: with the White Sox and Twins poised for strong seasons is it at all possible for the AL Wild Card to come out of the AL Central?

MinnesotaBoSoxFan out.

I believe Ryne Sandburg in his Yahoo column predicted the Sox to take the wild card.

If the Sox pitching holds up and the Twins are as good as all the pundits say, I think it's definitely possible.

It would be really funny to watch Georgie implode if the Yankees don't make the post-season. :lolhitting

Edited by southsider17