Please Welcome Our Newest Moderator CWSOX

Chisoxfn

Vince is a new moderator of the off topic board and I think he's going to do an awesome job.  He's a great guy whose a diehard Sox fan and I think he'll do an awesome job. 

You  :headbang Vince and so does everyone else here  :headbang

s***. There goes the neighborhood!

Seriously though...that is kick ass...if only us moderators did anything...lol

:cheers Vince :headbang

s***. There goes the neighborhood!

damn straight! :lol:

I am very honored by being asked to do this. Thanks to everyone who thought of me, who have confidence in me.

And I point out the since I was asked to be a moderator, the Sox are undeated! :headbang

And I point out the since I was asked to be a moderator, the Sox are undeated!

You made your first typo as a moderator!

Seriously though, congrats, I love this board all of you moderators do a great job...keep up the good work and good luck CWSOX(and GO BLUE!)

:cheers

And I point out the since I was asked to be a moderator, the Sox are undeated!

You made your first typo as a moderator!

Seriously though, congrats, I love this board all of you moderators do a great job...keep up the good work and good luck CWSOX(and GO BLUE!)

:cheers

I don't really think I've ever done anything as one except pinning posts and moving a few.

I don't really think I've ever done anything as one except pinning posts and moving a few.

Well you are one hell of a pinner and mover...and :cheers to all of the moderators, I will make anything sound greater than it is just so I can use one of these :cheers ... :cheers is by far my favorite smilie icon. Anyway like I said keep up the good work

Well you are one hell of a pinner and mover...and :cheers to all of the moderators, I will make anything sound greater than it is just so I can use one of these :cheers ... :cheers is by far my favorite smilie icon. Anyway like I said keep up the good work

Lol. Thanks.

Congrats Vince!

Does this mean my pro-war posts will be edited? :P

Not at all RPS, but you have inspired me to make an acceptance speech, so here goes, just for you:

Whoa. On behalf of my grandson the Sox fan and myself, I'd like to thank soxtalk.com for this. I have invited my fellow off topic moderators on the stage with us, and we would like to - they're here in solidarity with me because we like off topic subjects and nonfiction. We like nonfiction and we live in fictitious times. We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elects a fictitious president. We live in a time where we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons. Whether it's the fictition of duct tape or fictition of orange alerts we are against this war, Mr. Bush. Shame on you, Mr. Bush, shame on you. And any time you got the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, your time is up. Thank you very much.

There RPS - I spent all night writing that with you (and CK and baggs ;) ) in mind! Was it a good acceptance speech? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey RPS - quit throwing beer bottles at me - ouch! Baggs, why you beating me with a bat? :lolhitting CK, quit pointing that gun at me---- :ph34r: