I'm fucked..decisions..decisions

GASHWOUND

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

And you immorals do not get to drink from the silver cup in the end!  And you immorals do not get very far in life!

So Bill gates, Jeromy Ronick, Mark McGuire, Bill Clinton, Robin Ventura and all otehr successful people were virgins till they were married huh? God dammit i hate when people are brainwashed by the f***ing church!.

Gee. If only i could have avioded sex in HS, i would be the ceo of micrsoft.!

KISS my ass!

Originally posted by bjmarte

You need to back off on the Church bashing crap.  I don't force my religion on you so don't force your religion of self crap on me.

hey if she is going all pro church and s*** he should be allowed to shoot it down. (a general statement) i hate when people bring up church and then get all bent out of shape if someone else bashes it. don't bring it into the conversation when nobody asked to hear about it if you are too sensitive to hear someone call it ghey.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

Hey, HSC.

Heather's avatar has a guy with big hands, do you believe that myth?

nah the hands and foot thing dont hold true to the myths either......now let me continue reading this stuff so i can know how exactly to defend heather and her thoughts on saving it till marriage......i cant knock her for her beliefs ... i have to admire them actually ... have you ever been subjected to day time tv? then you would know what im talking about....13-17 year olds who think its cool to have sex and a kid and such.... they have no clue.....being a single parent..(by divorce mind you so it was my choice) it sure wasnt easy raising two boys this far........ask joey batters and rps and killa... they have met my kids on numerous occasions and know what a handful they can be.........lol........i have to commend heather not taking sex lightly and bringing a kid into the world our tax dollars will have to support......i work very hard for my kids... to keep a decient house for them to live in, food in their stomachs,clothes on their backs and a decient school for them to attend....its nice to see a kid heathers age (and i say kid because shes way younger than i so i can call her that lol).....think responsibly.......now i know you guys are a bunch of horny hounds and all ..lol... but you gotta give her a bit of credit for not being a tramp and something you would only do once and than toss to the side......ill be back with more as i continue to read on here.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

Hey, HSC.

nah the hands and foot thing dont hold true to the myths either......now let me continue reading this stuff so i can know how exactly to defend heather and her thoughts on saving it till marriage......i cant knock her for her beliefs ... i have to admire them actually ... have you ever been subjected to day time tv? then you would know what im talking about....13-17 year olds who think its cool to have sex and a kid and such.... they have no clue.....being a single parent..(by divorce mind you so it was my choice) it sure wasnt easy raising two boys this far........ask joey batters and rps and killa... they have met my kids on numerous occasions and know what a handful they can be.........lol........i have to commend heather not taking sex lightly and bringing a kid into the world our tax dollars will have to support......i work very hard for my kids... to keep a decient house for them to live in, food in their stomachs,clothes on their backs and a decient school for them to attend....its nice to see a kid heathers age (and i say kid because shes way younger than i so i can call her that lol).....think responsibly.......now i know you guys are a bunch of horny hounds and all ..lol... but you gotta give her a bit of credit for not being a tramp and something you would only do once and than toss to the side......ill be back with more as i continue to read on here.......

That's all fine and good, but when i'm a scumbag for not believeing in it, someone's really been brainwashed.

Originally posted by Kempers

You need to back off on the Church bashing crap.  I don't force my religion on you so don't force your religion of self crap on me.

hey if she is going all pro church and s*** he should be allowed to shoot it down. (a general statement) i hate when people bring up church and then get all bent out of shape if someone else bashes it. don't bring it into the conversation when nobody asked to hear about it if you are too sensitive to hear someone call it ghey.

Thank you kemp. :metal

Originally posted by Kempers

I know she talked about it but show me the post where she was the one that brought it up.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Ok, what if I'm like a mid-sized boat with really good ocean motion?

that depends on what you mean by midsized???

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

That's all fine and good, but when i'm a scumbag for not believeing in it, someone's really been brainwashed.

Maybe she's brainwashed. And maybe you're a scumbag :D

So what. You going to pound each other because of it. I didn't think that was the point of being here.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Hey, HSC.

i dont think your a scumbag for your beliefs just as you dont think im a slut for doing what i do... see im in the position in life where im financially set and still single so i can test my waters untill i drown in them... girls like heather are not at the point in their lives so they have to be a bit more careful......i take the 5th on this one because i think your both right in your own ways.........

Maybe she's brainwashed. And maybe you're a scumbag :D

So what. You going to pound each other because of it. I didn't think that was the point of being here.

Heather an i do this all the time. I'm going off on her because i'm sick of the "virgin preaching" . And yes! I'm a proud scumbag!:headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

Ok, what if I'm like a mid-sized boat with really good ocean motion?

that depends on what you mean by midsized???

How about long enough to make you gag :D

a good 8-12 inches may do the trick.....you able to produce that for me??????:P