Koch

clujer420

OK, maybe he should be known as Botch until he gets it turned around, but...

I love his attitude.

----------------------------------

"The gun (at U.S. Cellular Field) is screwed up. Everyone else is throwing nowhere close to where they should be. But, it was a bad pitch, and it doesn't matter if the speed was 96, 93 or 86 mph. If you throw it down the middle, someone is going to hit it hard."

He's not like some pitchers who will try to make excuses. He has sucked lately, and he's man enough to admit it. I like that.

He'll turn it around, don't worry -- and don't give up on him, because we'll need him in October!

I love his attitude.

"The gun (at U.S. Cellular Field) is screwed up. Everyone else is throwing nowhere close to where they should be. But, it was a bad pitch, and it doesn't matter if the speed was 96, 93 or 86 mph. If you throw it down the middle, someone is going to hit it hard."

He's not like some pitchers who will try to make excuses.  He has sucked lately, and he's man enough to admit it.  I like that.

He'll turn it around, don't worry -- and don't give up on him, because we'll need him in October!

for me, the jury is still out on him. i hope he is for real.

I love his attitude.

He's not like some pitchers who will try to make excuses.  He has sucked lately, and he's man enough to admit it.  I like that.

so what you are saying is he is not jim parque , he's just throwing like him :lol:

I do like the fact he is taking the blame himself, instead of blaming the offense or defense Navarro style

You mean how Navarro complained about not getting run support after a game he pitched in and lost 9-1 or whatever? LMAO

We chose this guy over Roger Clemens, right? :bang :bang :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1

I love his attitude.

so what you are saying is he is not jim parque , he's just throwing like him :lol:

aint that the truth baggs..........i dont care that he admits to f***ing up each time hes been out there.. what i do care about is how hes gonna correct it so he doesnt keep it up .............. :D