Ballparks ranked

LDF

in the trib this was said about the parks across america. here is ours.

16. U.S. Cellular Park: Lower deck and bleachers provide a fine atmosphere, but upper deck is still a problem. Best food in the majors, and very kid friendly, in spite of its recent problems with Springer Nation rejects running onto the field.

in the trib this was said about the parks across america. here is ours.

16. U.S. Cellular Park: Lower deck and bleachers provide a fine atmosphere, but upper deck is still a problem. Best food in the majors, and very kid friendly, in spite of its recent problems with Springer Nation rejects running onto the field.

That is garbage. After being to A LOT of parks all over the country, there is no way that Comiskey is #16. The lower deck is one of the best facilities in the country.

Guest wsc425

These guys are idiots.

#1.) Minute Maid should be WAY up to the top 4, possibly the top 3, IMO.

#2.) Wrigley is horrible

#3.) US Cellular Field is not that bad of a ballpark, the upper deck should just have advertisements, or move the upper deck to the outfield where fans can get a better view of the game.

Guest hotsoxchick1
It's all about public perception.  Considering how everyone rails on the stadium (outside of the true believers, of course), I'm surprised that it ranked that high.

well if its the public opinion then im with you .. surprised.....the one thing i love about our park compared to others is that you can walk all the way around the whole park (lower deck) and there isnt an obstructed view anywhere you sit.............other than that the ud does suck... (sorry cw but i dont like heights, ever see me sit on the glass in the club? no... and you wont for that reason)............but our park food has got to rank at least #1.......... bobby and phil bertucci do a great job with that...... :D ...."springer nation rejects"....gotta love it.. the cubune cant tell it like it is.. drunken cub fans........ so they have to use code huh............ :rolleyes:

Where was Wrigley ranked?

#1 can you believe that s***.

What do you expect from the Tribune? Yankee Stadium has more history and character in the clubhouse manager's s***ter than all of Wrigley Field does inside and out..... but the Tribune doesn't own the Yankees :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Where was Wrigley ranked?

#1 can you believe that s***.

Apparantly there are a lot of people with urine fetishes :huh:

but bj they dont use the troughs in the park, they use the neighbors lawns.....i guess it cuts down on the chem lawn bill .. but geez........... :D

Since cwsox seems to have missed this one, I'll chime up, the upper deck is great. I had the choice of any where to sit and still sat in the UD. They trash it because it's steep, which is what makes it great. No obstructed views and a good view from everywhere in the park. Old stadiums and arenas especially used to have great seats in the UD, but now people are so entrenched in their PC piffle that you can't have them anymore. The Old Montreal Forum, Boston Gardens, Maple Leaf Gardens all were killer steap and great to watch a game in. When you used to watch hockey on TV the views the camera could bring made the game way more exciting, now it looks distant and flat and you see poeple's heads. If you are afraid of heights or are going to drink so much that you can't climb the stairs don't sit there, that's a given. Long Live the upper deck!

Since cwsox seems to have missed this one, I'll chime up, the upper deck is great.  I had the choice of any where to sit and still sat in the UD.  They trash it because it's steep, which is what makes it great.  No obstructed views and a good view from everywhere in the park.  Old stadiums and arenas especially used to have great seats in the UD, but now people are so entrenched in their PC piffle that you can't have them anymore.  The Old Montreal Forum, Boston Gardens, Maple Leaf Gardens all were killer steap and great to watch a game in.  When you used to watch hockey on TV the views the camera could bring made the game way more exciting, now it looks distant and flat and you see poeple's heads.  If you are afraid of heights or are going to drink so much that you can't climb the stairs don't sit there, that's a given.  Long Live the upper deck!

:headbang :lol: