Ozzie gets an extension

soxhawks

QUOTE(soxman35 @ May 30, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
sweet I like that guy alot one of the greatest managers i have ever seen today he did not look to good thow :gosox3: hope we keep him for a long time

You must be seven rather than 17... one of the greatest managers you have ever seen. :lolhitting

QUOTE(soxman35 @ May 30, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
sweet I like that guy alot one of the greatest managers i have ever seen today he did not look to good thow :gosox3: hope we keep him for a long time

One of the greatest huh?

Personally, I think Danny Glover is a better X's and O's guy.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 30, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
Personally, I think Danny Glover is a better X's and O's guy.

HAHA

But seriously, Ozzie is still learning the craft of managerial work, but to call him one of the greatest is basically absurd. He's IMO still in the middle/lower portion of MLB managers, especially after his spectacular job today.

Edited by Pauly8509CWS

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 30, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
You must be seven rather than 17... one of the greatest managers you have ever seen. :lolhitting

he is a smart Manager he knows how team cemastry works he puts everyone in the game so everyone is happy and gets alonge with each other. At the end of the season they are going to be a great team because Ozzie made them a great team u must not be a true sox fan if u dont like Ozzie

Kenny was interviewed and he said that it took him and Ozzie 10 minutes to finalize Ozzie's contract. Ozzie told Kenny what he wanted, Kenny gave him a little more, and they had a deal.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(soxman35 @ May 30, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)
he is a smart Manager he knows how team cemastry works he puts everyone in the game so everyone is happy and gets alonge with each other. At the end of the season they are going to be a great team because Ozzie made them a great team u must not be a true sox fan if u dont like Ozzie

Then if not liking ozzie guillen doesn't make me a ''true sox fan'' i am definitely not a ''true sox fan''.

Edited by qwerty

Give Ozzie some time, hell hes never been a manager before.. he is going to learn from his mistakes.. I think he has done a good job so far, but im not saying he hasnt made some bonehead mistakes (Like todays game for example)

QUOTE(Seesox @ May 30, 2005 -> 11:50 PM)
Give Ozzie some time, hell hes never been a manager before.. he is going to learn from his mistakes.. I think he has done a good job so far, but im not saying he hasnt made some bonehead mistakes (Like todays game for example)

Welcome to Soxtalk. :cheers