We must take action...

Soxplosion

This is honestly one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever been involved in.  I disagree completely with Roman, but he's of course entitled to his opinion.

I think that we will all agree that this Sox team needs to start playing their kind of ball now.  That way, all of the bad umpiring in the world won't be able to stop us from winning.

If we do what we're capable of, all will be good in "ChiSox nation".

OK, so maybe we should just forget about the call. It is in the past. I dont like Cooper at all and I think we shoulda won but its time to let it go. Its obvious no ones gonna help so theres no point arguing over it.

This team is trash. We have no bullpen, our offense is struggling. I dont see how they will start beating teams like Minnesota and Oakland after going 12-10 against the crap of the league. I dont wanna see whats gonna when they go to Oakland. :ph34r:

You're making a lot of comments tonight that I think you very well may regret in the future. "I'm embarassed to be a Sox fan" and "this team is trash" are not very easy to talk your way out of. I think you better start covering your ass by saying "I'm embarassed to be a Sox fan after the way we played against the O's" and "this team is trash lately", otherwise you'll be called a hypocrite (by me :D) when you start saying "the Sox rule!" and "this team is great!"

The team is trash right now. Im disgusted with our bullpen and our offense, which should be leading the league in runs, is no where to be found... :huh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahahahahaha

This is the most ridiculous thread in the world.

Another person lacking initiative, care or determination. People like this piss me off...

If you have so much initiative, why are you seeking our approval in your quest to....have Cooper fired? Is that your quest?

If you were such a type A personality, you would take action regardless of others' opinions.

First off, I have idea where to send this message. And is Bud Selig gonna reform the game on the word of a 15 y/o kid? No way. I need the support of a lot of people for him to listen. One letter supported by one kid aint gonna change a thing.

And doub, you speak your mind so I respect you for that. But you lack initiative, and that I dont like too much...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, you're 15. That explains it. :lol:

J/K man.

But seriously, you can send a letter to the commissioner's office. Bud may not read it himself, but someone will. Print 500 copies and send them if you have to -- someone with an abundance of initiative will find a way. ;)

Again, an ump is not going to get fired and instant replay wont be installed just because an angry teenage fan asked for so. Heck, I bet even if an older poster like cubkilla or hsc wrote a letter it would still do nothing... :(

I would just be wasting my time. Bud Selig has never done anything to help the game, why would he do so now? That play is in the past, Im just gonna forget about it...

well s***.. again i miss all the fun......hey roman just chill little buddy.........we got screwed but it will come back to us later on i promise ya.. .what comes around goes around.. believe in that much.........it always happens.........and who knows maybe when it comes back to us it will be just when we need it most...........yeah so the ump screwed us up a bit.. you cant do much about it... well maybe write a letter to bud but im sure it will end up getting filed under "G" anyhow.........it may make ya feel better though..... give it a try........ ;)

Yep hsc, its time I forget about the call and concentrate on the present. I cant be living in the past. The game was lost and nothing is going to change it. Its time to carry out our frustrations on the rest of the league and start winning some friggen ballgames! :headbang