scout seats

hi8is

im planning a trip to chicago, i would like to sit in a scout seat for 1 game and would plan my trip around that date...

if any of you know any way i can get a hold of one of these tickets, i would be more then happy... i know they cost a lot, and thats something im prepared for

so, if you all could lend a helping hand, or have any suggestions as to where i might look, who i migh call, etc... in regard to getting a scout seat.... it would help

thanks

oh, and

:gosox1:

they might even be a little more then that, i just talked with the US Cell. sales department and the scout seats arent being sold indivisually any longer, you have to buy season tickets in that section from now on...

and im sorry, as big as a sox fan i am, im not gonna drop $8,500 for 45 games...

even if they are right behind home plate

even if you get to drink all the beer you can

even if you get to eat all the food you want

even if you get to go to an exclusive bbq before the game

ummm sounds like heaven... help this califiornia fan get his slice

please

=)

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 04:19 PM)
they might even be a little more then that, i just talked with the US Cell. sales department and the scout seats arent being sold indivisually any longer, you have to buy season tickets in that section from now on...

and im sorry, as big as a sox fan i am, im not gonna drop $8,500 for 45 games...

even if they are right behind home plate

even if you get to drink all the beer you can

even if you get to eat all the food you want

even if you get to go to an exclusive bbq before the game

ummm sounds like heaven... help this califiornia fan get his slice

please

=)

Try stubhub.com

I think I have seen scout seats on there for some games. They are usually going for $250+ a ticket though I think.

anyone here a season ticket holder who would wanna hook me up? ill give you the money in advance

btw: your right quickman, i just called the sox tickets sales area and said i was a season ticket holder... they said they would sell scouts seats to me no problem... until i didnt have the information that matched a season ticket holder ;)

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
A whitesox season ticket holder can purchase scout seats on a game by game basis if they ask there sox agent. If your friends with one of those people they can reach out on your behalf.

Uh...So quick do you think you can hook me up??

Did you get my VM from a few days ago?