I'm getting really excited

bmags

thom opens up on new album

Kid A like change? I'm fairly sure that this album will revert back to more instruments and less electronic backgrounds. More acoustic compositions...i think jonny doing Bodysong was great for his confidence and i think the 7th LP will see personalities such as jonny emerge. I think this will be the best album since OKC...and yet kid a was my favorite album...so i don't know why i always do that. It should be phenominal. I'm so psyched. House of cards and arpeggi sound great. I love radiohead...i love them so much.

i think they took it as far as they could with electronics...and i'd welcome the change back to instrumentals especially with how good they all are with their instruments.

i loved hail to the thief and every album minus pablo honey...and i can't imagine not liking this one. Especially if they are gonna have an album where they change their styles...

in other news, jeff tweedy said wilcos next album will be a dance album... :headbang