I have gone completely insane...

Soxplosion

Today just lost it for me. Im going to spend the rest of my life in an insane asylum. I just tried to eat a pencil. I am completely devoid of any sanity whatsoever. Dont eat pencils, they really dont taste good. Yep, I have completely lost it. Mental institution, here I come!!!!!!!! :o

Today just lost it for me. Im going to spend the rest of my life in an insane asylum. I just tried to eat a pencil. I am completely devoid of any sanity whatsoever. Dont eat pencils, they really dont taste good. Yep, I have completely lost it. Mental institution, here I come!!!!!!!! :o

I'm right behind you...we'll I'd never eat a pencil but it's giving me a major headache......... :bang

CWSOX45

Good points Roman and funny, too.

We can go 1 of 2 ways.

1.) Support JM and figure we are too good to play .500 ball.

Or 2.) Fire JM and promote somebody from our organization who frankly probably won't be

any better.

What should we do, folks.

We may have to ride this out and wait for the warm weather to heat up our bats.

But I would not scream if we canned JM.

It sure is frustrating, tho.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol roman.. your just now going insane.. most of us have already been insane.. thats what 30 + years of watching this crap will do to ya............ :angry:

Hey Ive got nothing to lose. But being on the east coast the second target of my insanity (after the pencil I mangled of course) is probably going to be my incompetent computer. Im gonna stick my foot in this thing if it doesnt get its act together. It totally sucks. Then I think Im going to eat all the food in my house. If I wont eat it (and I tried to eat a pencil so Im not sure what I wont try to eat) I think Ill feed it to my dog...

Good points Roman and funny, too.

We can go 1 of 2 ways.

1.) Support JM and figure we are too good to play .500 ball.

Or 2.) Fire JM and promote somebody from our organization who frankly probably won't be

any better.

What should we do, folks.

We may have to ride this out and wait for the warm weather to heat up our bats.

But I would not scream if we canned JM.

It sure is frustrating, tho.

Option number 2. Even an insane man would go that way...

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh sure roman.. take your frustrations out on the poor dog......why dont you kick it too while your feeding it your pencil lead........... :o ....geez..........lol

lol roman.. your just now going insane.. most of us have already been insane.. thats what 30 + years of watching this crap will do to ya............ :angry:

Hey, youve lived to see 83 and 93. I dont remember 93, all I remember is 00 and that was a terrible ending.

And how many pencils have you eaten over the years? Im eyeing some more pencils that might turn into targets of my insanity...

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah i saw those years.. wish we could turn back the clock today.....geez.......im not much on pencils as i am on erasers.. now theres good eats.........lol lol lol lol.................

oh sure roman.. take your frustrations out on the poor dog......why dont you kick it too while your feeding it your pencil lead........... :o ....geez..........lol

Hey, my dog used to eat its own feces. Itll eat anything. And kick it, why sure. The thing gets hit in the head with a 60 mph fastball and hardly notices. The things more insane than I am. But Im not as insane as my brother, who believes my hollowheaded dog is the messiah...

Guest hotsoxchick1

well hells bells.. just pass around what ever it is your brothers smoking and maybe we will all see a better team on the field............ ;)

Actually hes an exchange student but he feels like a brother. But dont worry, my REAL brother is the most insane. Hes a Cubs fan...

And the exchange student (whos 16 and from Denmark) actually believes my chocolate lab is Jesus Christ reincarnated. Damn near got me hooked too...

Actually hes an exchange student but he feels like a brother. But dont worry, my REAL brother is the most insane. Hes a Cubs fan...

And the exchange student (whos 16 and from Denmark) actually believes my chocolate lab is Jesus Christ reincarnated. Damn near got me hooked too...

why dont you pray to your chocolate lab about turning the white sox fortunes around :huh: ;)

why dont you pray to your chocolate lab about turning the white sox fortunes around :huh: ;)

Ill get my brother too. As much as I love it, I do NOT worship my feces chugging dog...