Good nite everyone

Soxplosion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
There's NOTHING wrong with being a virgin.  It's called being responsible for myself.

your right theres nothing wrong with being a virgin..... and being responsible for yourself....theres also nothing wrong with being my age.. and doing what i feel like because i can........and ive earned it........youll be there one day too....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

im not dissing anyone ian.. i just simply stated hes way too young for me.. and implied hes more her age and she should go get him........no diss......

im not dissing anyone ian.. i just simply stated hes way too young for me.. and implied hes more her age and she should go get him........no diss......

I thought it was funny, you we're shooting him down as was Heather. Which made him look real bad here.

I have a new look to debut this Tuesday. :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1

new look.... do tell.. im starting to get very worried about tuesday now... you got something to tell me and your sporting a new look.....hmmmmmmwheels are turning here.......just let it out now so i can sleep tonite ok........please........you know i dont like secrets..........

new look.... do tell.. im starting to get very worried about tuesday now... you got something to tell me and your sporting a new look.....hmmmmmmwheels are turning here.......just let it out now so i can sleep tonite ok........please........you know i dont like secrets..........

I just changed my hair color that's all.

As for the other thing. I was telling my mom that I was going to the game on Tuesday with Killa and the crew. I also told her that you we're giving me a ride to the park and such. I showed her the phots you have on you're site from opening day, so she can place a face with the names.

Long story short, she thinks there's some kind of sexual thing going on between you and I. Because you're an "older woman"

She's a psycho I'm telling you.

As for the other thing. I was telling my mom that I was going to the game on Tuesday with Killa and the crew. I also told her that you we're giving me a ride to the park and such. I showed her the phots you have on you're site from opening day, so she can place a face with the names.

Long story short, she thinks there's some kind of sexual thing going on between you and I. Because you're an "older woman"

your moms just being a mom ...i remember when i was 20 and this woman was..umm nevermind :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Long story short, she thinks there's some kind of sexual thing going on between you and I. Because you're an "older woman" <her words and I'm a "young man" <her words.  And that "woman like that, like to prey on guys like you."

o m f g........you are kidding me right....... ummm ian i have no clue what to say.. for once im speachless................omg.........lmao.........i dont know how to counter with that one...............does she know that im like her age????? lol............

o m f g........you are kidding me right....... ummm ian i have no clue what to say.. for once im speachless................omg.........lmao.........i dont know how to counter with that one...............does she know that im like her age????? lol............

I wish I was kidding. I told my step-dad what she said and he says to me "She's you're mother". :lol:

Yeah, I showed her you're photo and everything.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wish I was kidding. I told my step-dad what she said and he says to me "She's you're mother".  :lol:

Yeah, I showed her you're photo and everything.

omg lol... i can hardly wait to pick ya up on tuesday and get the 20 questions.. please make sure she doesnt answer the door huh............lol lol lol..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Whats your site hsc? I dunno. It would kinda be nice to be able to put a face on some of the posters, ya know... :)

hmm roman only if you promise to behave ok............

give me an email addy and ill send ya the link..you gotta be approved to get in........lol.........

Can I just ask why a simple wishing of goodnite from me to the boards turned into showtimes moms paranoia of showtimes sexual relationships with someone twice his age? :huh: Jeez, I thought we started weird about impotence caused by eating pencils (btw I got up to eleven) and now we have this. I shoulda figured it would only get weirder...

hmm roman only if you promise to behave ok............

give me an email addy and ill send ya the link..you gotta be approved to get in........lol.........

You expect me to behave? Are you nuts? Feel lucky I know absolutely crap about computers cuz if I did know anything your site might look kinda weird when ya got back... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Can I just ask why a simple wishing of goodnite from me to the boards turned into showtimes moms paranoia of showtimes sexual relationships with someone twice his age?  :huh: Jeez, I thought we started weird about impotence caused by eating pencils (btw I got up to eleven) and now we have this. I shoulda figured it would only get weirder...

full moon tonite??????? :huh: :D

Can I just ask why a simple wishing of goodnite from me to the boards turned into showtimes moms paranoia of showtimes sexual relationships with someone twice his age?  :huh: Jeez, I thought we started weird about impotence caused by eating pencils (btw I got up to eleven) and now we have this. I shoulda figured it would only get weirder...

Things always tend to get weirder around this place. Just one of the many reasons I love this place.

These threads often take on lives of their own...and do I love when they do!!! :lol: