dauber steals home!!!

baggio202

double steal and pierzinski throws it into cf  :o

and daubber comes flying in head first into home...even if they executed it daubber had home stolen..he got a great jump on the pierzinski throw!!!

thats the kind of baseball ilove to watch

Effort and hustle. Just what I love!!!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang

and daubber comes flying in head first into home...even if they executed it daubber had home stolen..he got a great jump on the pierzinski throw!!!

too bad he didn't take him out with a body hit. :D

CW I think you need to jump on everyones bandwagon then.  We need to get rollin  :bang

it was a nasty moment on the MLB boards - someone bashed Daubach and I ripped the f***er a new one - not even sure why I did - and just then baggio jumped on the CLee bandwagon - but it seems to be working!

go bash someone who needs bandwagon jumping on the MLB boards and I'll rip into you

it was a nasty moment on the MLB boards - someone bashed Daubach and I ripped the f***er a new one - not even sure why I did - and just then baggio jumped on the CLee bandwagon - but it seems to be working!

go bash someone who needs bandwagon jumping on the MLB boards and I'll rip into you

HOW BOUT KONERKO??? :lol:

Help me, I am trolling. :o :o

I checked the twins boards to see what they said about the Garland thing last night and they were all arrogant so I left a little hi for them - suggesting throwing at our batters was not the way the win - I got challenged to come back today so I just stopped to say hi again -

I have never trolled before but it''s only 3 posts in 2 days and 2 victories so is that really trolling?

and those assholes deserve it!!!!

:headbang :headbang :headbang

That's how you manufacture runs when your team isn't hitting well. Way to go Daubach!! :headbang

CWSOX45

Help me, I am trolling. :o  :o

I checked the twins boards to see what they said about the Garland thing last night and they were all arrogant so I left a little hi for them - suggesting throwing at our batters was not the way the win - I got challenged to come back today so I just stopped to say hi again -

I have never trolled before but it''s only 3 posts in 2 days and 2 victories so is that really trolling?

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

You're too inteligent to be a troll, you likely posted rational thought, trools do not, you are aquitted on all charges. I have ruled. :bang

Help me, I am trolling. :o  :o

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

You're too inteligent to be a troll, you likely posted rational thought, trools do not, you are aquitted on all charges. I have ruled. :bang

thank you for your confidence!!!!

it was very short and sweet - we have just been trolled by them so much and all I really wanted was to see how they saw the Garland thing and their f***ing smug arrgance got to me -

however at the end of today's game they are all crying -

Guest hotsoxchick1

while i almost dropped a beer when carlos caught that ball to the gap... i am still not jumping on his bandwagon....i was in awe and thinking to a little certian someone on here who said we dont have any team speed when dauber stole home... and then realized that the last one to steal home was ray ray quite a few years ago...(around 96,97,98??) ...........all in all i was very happy with the way things went for us today.... saw a few signs of life out there and had a thought that maybe we are starting to come together??? gotta love jerry getting tossed out in the very 1st inning... and i dont know if anyone knew this but good ol kw was sitting in the stands watching the game instead of in the dugout or riding the tower... i was all to happy to go over and tell him to get used to the view from where he was sitting...... :D .....he looked at me and just smiled and said yes it is a nice view isnt it................i even sent him down a beer but he turned it down........lol.......hey i was trying to be a good neighbor....l :P and maybe rub it in a little that i knew his job is in jeopardy......... :D

while i almost dropped a beer when carlos caught that ball to the gap... i am still not jumping on his bandwagon....i was in awe and thinking to a little certian someone on here who said we dont have any team speed when dauber stole home... and then realized that the last one to steal home was ray ray quite a few years ago...(around 96,97,98??) ...........all in all i was very happy with the way things went for us today.... saw a few signs of life out there and had a thought that maybe we are starting to come together??? gotta love jerry getting tossed out in the very 1st inning... and i dont know if anyone knew this but good ol kw was sitting in the stands watching the game instead of in the dugout or riding the tower... i was all to happy to go over and tell him to get used to the view from where he was sitting...... :D .....he looked at me and just smiled and said yes it is a nice view isnt it................i even sent him down a beer but he turned it down........lol.......hey i was trying to be a good neighbor....l :P  and maybe rub it in a little that i knew his job is in jeopardy......... :D

He didn't call you a b**** and tip over the beer did he???

:lolhitting

BTW Ray in 96 was the last steal of home for us.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol nah he didnt but i would have loved to see him try it...........would have made for good news at 10........lol :D

thanks for the info on ray.. i couldnt exactly remember the year.... but i was in the general area.......memory is the first thing to go... probably a good thing too........somethings i just dont want to remember...... ;)