KC fans reactions

CWSOX45

Man those guys are going absolutly insane over there! Can't say I blame them, one of them said that when they finish the season under .500 they'll look back on this game as a major turning point!!! GOD I LOVE IT!!

CWSOX45 :headbang

A 1 game losing streak and they suddenly are finished?

I think we should wait until they lost 6 or 7 in a row before we proclaim them as dead. 3 weeks of great baseball in April doesn't win you a WS, and 1 blown 9th inning lead doesn't cost you the division.

I think we should wait until they lost 6 or 7 in a row before we proclaim them as dead.  3 weeks of great baseball in April doesn't win you a WS, and 1 blown 9th inning lead doesn't cost you the division.

depends how they handle it - hopefully, not well - two pitchers with really lousy stats and some shoddy defense - we'll see what they do with adversity

I think we should wait until they lost 6 or 7 in a row before we proclaim them as dead.  3 weeks of great baseball in April doesn't win you a WS, and 1 blown 9th inning lead doesn't cost you the division.

I'm not saying I think they're finished, the part about today being a turning point was a quote from a KC fan on the site. I didn't really address that. Sorry.

CWSOX45

I'm not saying I think they're finished, the part about today being a turning point was a quote from a KC fan on the site. I didn't really address that. Sorry.

CWSOX45

A KC fan said that today's loss could be a major turning point?

Boy, and I thought we were pessimistic. ;)

CWSOX45

Yeah I though we were overreactors, but there were guys declaring their season over after this game. 17-5 and the season is over???

Man those guys are going absolutly insane over there! Can't say I blame them, one of them said that when they finish the season under .500 they'll look back on this game as a major turning point!!! GOD I LOVE IT!!

Was this said on a message board or you heard it on the radio?

Just goes to show how much faith they have in their team.  A dose of reality might be a good thing.  Hopefully they tank now.

I wouldn't start talking about how other teams' fans have little faith. We're 25 games into the season, and there are people in here who have little cute smilies getting flushed down the toilet as their signature. :P

I think all fans react to losing the same immediately after the loss -- it's how they feel a couple of hours later that separates the confident fan from the fickle, scared fan.

CWSOX45

Yeah I though we were overreactors, but there were guys declaring their season over after this game. 17-5 and the season is over???

cmon guys, everyone including Royal fans, know theyd have a great season if they finish .500. Why is this even an issue?

ummm, sox fans do the same thing. remember after we lost opening day? and for that matter, evey loss since then.

that drives me crazy when everyone despairs - no way to survive a 162 game schedule with such angst at each loss - if we win 100, we'll still lose 62 - so never, ever panic -

Was this said on a message board or you heard it on the radio?

Message boards.

CWSOX45

That was a bad loss.

Lopez came in relief and was horsebleep right off the bat.

You have to admit, it seems like the Sox have one of those games every year

that we always point to as THE turning point in our demise.

That was one tough loss for the Royals.

I listened to that on the radio(I finally got some relevant radio coverage here) and laughed my ass off, Bordick worked his balls off there, the clutch hit and his lead off from 1st base was insane, but they didn't think it would matter or even be the difference 'cause he wasn't the winning run, I salute Toronto and that s***ty turf that caused a hit 2 feet in front of the plate to be the winning run. :headbang :canada