HSC

SoxFanForever

Guest hotsoxchick1
Wondering if you talked to your friend and got any new info about Koch.  Some insider info would be appreciated  :ph34r:

Thanks!

the only thing i could find out is that he has a sore arm (shoulder and elbow actually) and he has been working through it.. an mri showed nothing to be concerned about .....but we know how that goe right??..... i know he has been working out in the lisle facility for the past few days .. as has rowand with his batting........paulie has some soreness in his hips and hence the reason they are giving him a rest........thats about all the info i have..... on a side note crystal durham was at the game today.. sitting on the third baseline by the dugout side......she is finalizing the sale of their townhome and making sure everything is packed up and gone...... ray is happy in his new home but misses chicago very much..........that is all........... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sweet, thanks for the info.  Lets hope with Koch we don't have another Todd Ritchie type arm issue.  Hopefully Billy can get through it.  He is young and has been pretty healthy.  Thanks for all the info.  :headbang

while i hope he stays healthy i do not like the way the mri shows nothing to worry about.. thats what happened al a wright too.....maybe we dont have anyone whos qualified to read one properly???? the whole thing just bothers me............ill take the wait and see approach on this one..........but your welcome anyhow for the info.........

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I am a bit worried about him and hope it is nothing serious.  Maybe he just needs to rest it or work it through.  Maybe he should see a professional.  Either way I hope it is nothing serious.

I'm sure the Sox team doctors didn't get their PhD's out of a box of Cracker Jack.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm sure the Sox team doctors didn't get their PhD's out of a box of Cracker Jack.

lmao.. have you seen our team docs......its like watching dr. howard, dr. fine and dr. howard............they misdiagnosed wright and im sure its happening with koch too.... look at how they have handled each and every pitcher we have had that went down with an arm injury............please........cracker jack box phd is a step above what they carry......... :D :D

lmao.. have you seen our team docs......its like watching dr. howard, dr. fine and dr. howard............they misdiagnosed wright and im sure its happening with koch too.... look at how they have handled each and every pitcher we have had that went down with an arm injury............please........cracker jack box phd is a step above what they carry......... :D  :D

They misdiagnosed Wright?

Didn't they say that he wouldn't need surgery, just rest. Well, he's thrown 2 times since then and so far so good.

I think the jury is still out in that case, and the same goes for the Koch situation.

As you said, we'll just have to wait and see.

its not that they cant read MRIs...its that MRIs arnt the tell all that they are made out to be...it took three MRI's to catch sirotka's rotator cuff..then in surgery they found a torn labrum too that wnet undiagnosed..his MRIs were looked at by a bunch of different doctors with all kinds of specialties...no one could see anything out of the ordinary...

i HAD 4 MRIs on my neck before i had surgery..and none of them showed the real amount of damage...they're just not that accurate

Guest hotsoxchick1
Wow, HSC good stuff. Looking forward to future HSC updates  ;)

when i know it youll know it.........well most of it anyhow.......ok some of it.....hmmm only the things you need to know...if i tell ya more ill have to shoot ya........ ;) lol.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, what is the inside scoop on Joe Nossek's love life? Are the rumors about him and Britney Spears true?

ay know zach i heard that she changed her hair style and was last seen hangin with a few punk rockers in the sunset strip in cally..........ya know how it is with those celebs... different dog for a different day........ ;)

Hmmmm...I had last heard they were spotted enjoying some crab cakes together after one of the Baltimore games. Hard to believe she would let a stud like Joe Nossek get away.

its not that they cant read MRIs...its that MRIs arnt the tell all that they are made out to be...it took three MRI's to catch sirotka's rotator cuff..then in surgery they found a torn labrum too that wnet undiagnosed..his MRIs were looked at by a bunch of different doctors with all kinds of specialties...no one could see anything out of the ordinary...

i HAD 4 MRIs on my neck before i had surgery..and none of them showed the real amount of damage...they're just not that accurate

I tried to explain that in another thread. Just get really sick or have an injury and you will find out that medicine is far from an exact science. MRI's, CT Scans and other high tech diagnostic tests are not fool proof and are at times open to multiple interpretations. That being said I hope nothing serious is wrong with Koch and Wright. HSC has shown me once again why this is basically the only White Sox web site I deal with anymore. HSC and some others have access to good info and are willing to share it with us out of town fans without connections. I for one appreciate it. :cheers

and how many did you have for you brain :lol:

hey no offense. ok.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey no offense. ok.

he hasnt had any yet ldf.. thats his problem........ :D :headbang

hey no offense. ok.

he hasnt had any yet ldf.. thats his problem........ :D :headbang

:headbang :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

I tried to explain that in another thread. Just get really sick or have an injury and you will find out that medicine is far from an exact science. MRI's, CT Scans and other high tech diagnostic tests are not fool proof and are at times open to multiple interpretations. That being said I hope nothing serious is wrong with Koch and Wright. HSC has shown me once again why this is basically the only White Sox web site I deal with anymore. HSC and some others have access to good info and are willing to share it with us out of town fans without connections. I for one appreciate it. :cheers

well si we try to do our best......i know i would like to know whats going on if i were not living here, thats why im a nosey person at the park..lol .... the day may come when i dont live here, so someone will have to take over and get the info.......

hey no offense. ok.

cat scan of my brain revealed nothing :o