hey, i am new here

Random

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
Personally I think both boards are a great service to White Sox fans.

Welcome aboard TimoandAaron, watch out for quickman though.

I tend to agree, when it comes to stuff about the white sox there are a lot more members there to discuss with. But what I like about this one is the minor league coverage is >>>>>> WSI.

QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
I was just banned at WSI. :angry:  :angry:

for something pointless.

You 2? Damn me too. Im starting to like it here more because its way less strict. I got banned for saying the word s*** on wsi. :huh welcome to the club even though only am banned till friday but ill probably stay here. :cheers

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
You 2?  Damn me too. Im starting to like it here more because its way less strict.  I got banned for saying the word s*** on wsi. :huh welcome to the club even though only am banned till friday but ill probably stay here. :cheers

YOU BETTER! Awesome sig and avatar! :headbang

QUOTE(guapotaco @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
What did you do?!

I made a poll in the parking lot that asked if the people thought that the poster White Sox Josh used the THIS THREAD SUCK TAG too much. Then i got banned. Nobody said no, and everybody is sick of him.

so to you Daver for banning me :finger

QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 11:37 PM)
I made a poll in the parking lot that asked if the people thought that the poster White Sox Josh used the THIS THREAD SUCK TAG too much.  Then i got banned.  Nobody said no, and everybody is sick of him.

Don't we have a White Sox Josh here too???

QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
I made a poll in the parking lot that asked if the people thought that the poster White Sox Josh used the THIS THREAD SUCK TAG too much.  Then i got banned.  Nobody said no, and everybody is sick of him.

How long are you banned for timo? lol he did use that thing a lot and i got sick of seeing it.

QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 09:42 PM)
How do you tell how long you are banned for? :huh

I found out from finding my post that i figured i got banned from. The guy said enjoy your week off so try and fing the post that banned you. But you started a thread that got deleted so for you it would be impossible. Just send the guy an email i guess. :huh

QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)

Ahem

I thought the poll was funny, not the actual poll. But the posts inside the thread. Many felt it to be one of the worst threads ever created.

IMO polls suck in general.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 11:52 PM)
Ahem

I thought the poll was funny, not the actual poll. But the posts inside the thread. Many felt it to be one of the worst threads ever created.

IMO polls suck in general.

Thanks. I was too lazy to search lol.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)
I found out from finding my post that i figured i got banned from.  The guy said enjoy your week off so try and fing the post that banned you.  But you started a thread that got deleted so for you it would be impossible.  Just send the guy an email i guess. :huh

my thread was sent to the roadhouse. Daver just put "stupid idea" so i say screw him, i will post here.

QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
my thread was sent to the roadhouse.  Daver just put "stupid idea" so i say screw him, i will post here.

Roadhouse? Parking Lot???? I like our titles better:

A and J's Olde Tyme Sports Pub or Sex, Lies, & Politcs, or Around the Horn or Pale Hose Talk....c'mon, you cant beat that. SoxTalk PWNS! :headbang

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)
Roadhouse? Parking Lot???? I like our titles better:

A and J's Olde Tyme Sports Pub or Sex, Lies, & Politcs, or Around the Horn or Pale Hose Talk....c'mon, you cant beat that. SoxTalk PWNS! :headbang

The Roadhouse is pretty funny at times. If you're going to go to WSI read the threads in the Roadhouse.