This is probably going to be deemed a stupid ?...

the People's Champ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 05:58 PM)
In the simple words of a man you despise:

"Uh oh! BYE BYE!"

I believe that was a personal attack. Qwerty and I, as well as a few others, know that these are not tolerated here at SoxTalk.

Where do you get your info from, cause nothing, in any post i have made here, even comes close to saying that I despise DJ, or anyone for that matter.

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
Where do you get your info from, cause nothing, in any post i have made here, even comes close to saying that I despise DJ, or anyone for that matter.

I was just joking around while inserting an inside joke I guess. It's all good.

This is often a common problem with new people who do not know the rules. I was "suspended" from the site for a day a few weeks ago, when I first discovered it, for calling names.

I do appreciate the rule, and you'll find that it actually makes life easier here at soxtalk.

PS... what do you guys think of the first sig I created? good? gay? I'm teaching myself photoshoppy.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
This is often a common problem with new people who do not know the rules.  I was "suspended" from the site for a day a few weeks ago, when I first discovered it, for calling names.

I do appreciate the rule, and you'll find that it actually makes life easier here at soxtalk.

PS... what do you guys think of the first sig I created?  good? gay? I'm teaching myself photoshoppy.

Its pretty damn sharp for your first time. Photoshop is a very involved program but kick ass once you get the hang of it

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:14 PM)
Its pretty damn sharp for your first time. Photoshop is a very involved program but kick ass once you get the hang of it

My Rowand sig I'm using right now is only the 3rd I've ever made. Second being 3E8's TimoXcore sig and my 1st was some s***ty one I can't remember I've made a few since. Once you start sqrewing around with it you can do some cool s***.

Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:21 PM)
My Rowand sig I'm using right now is only the 3rd I've ever made. Second being 3E8's TimoXcore sig and my 1st was some s***ty one I can't remember I've made a few since. Once you start sqrewing around with it you can do some cool s***.

that rowand is sharp as hell

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:22 PM)
I still want to learn my Adobe Photoshop 7.0. One of these days, I'm just gonna tinker and learn. I need inside help from a vet here at SoxTalk.

talk to deploder... its a really cool program, and he's the man.

he directed me to this website, it might help you.

good-tutorials

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
This is often a common problem with new people who do not know the rules.  I was "suspended" from the site for a day a few weeks ago, when I first discovered it, for calling names.

PS... what do you guys think of the first sig I created?  good? gay? I'm teaching myself photoshoppy.

I like it. Like everyone else is saying, the only way to get "good" at that program is to just play around with stuff. Good-tutorials is a real solid site to look at too. Just have fun with it. :cheers

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)
You're Jenks sig ain't bad considering how it's your first time. I've been learning Photoshop off and on for like the past 6 months.

howd you get the edges around the sox logo so clean? when I used the eraser, it was a big circle, so i couldnt be so precise.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:26 PM)
howd you get the edges around the sox logo so clean?  when I used the eraser, it was a big circle, so i couldnt be so precise.

If you use the eraser use the a small soft-edged eraser. Plus I have the Sox logo overlayed onto the background.

I used the Magic Wand tool to crop the Sox logo.

Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)
Screw with the Filters

Because you can see the eraser marks on Rowands shoulders, I'm being nitpicky.

I didn't erase on Rowands shoulders. I didn't even use the eraser on this sig. It looks that way because the Sox logo is overlayed onto the white in the background.

arowanddye1cj.th.jpg

Edited by Kalapse