Minor League Pics

SoxFan1

I want to make a A/AA/AAA sig and I need pictures and Google is a faliure so far. I'd prefer pics of Brian Anderson, Josh Fields, Gio Gonzalez, Robert Valido, and Lance Boradway. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 01:44 PM)
I want to make a A/AA/AAA sig and I need pictures and Google is a faliure so far. I'd prefer pics of Brian Anderson, Josh Fields, Gio Gonzalez, Robert Valido, and Lance Boradway. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Anderson and Fields are very accessible (see my sig). I found a pic of Gio on a website but I can't remember it for the life of me.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 07:05 AM)
Hey Rex

I'm working on creating a photoalbum type deal for FutureSOx.  Would it be cool if I used those pictures in it (i'd give you or whoever took them proper credit of course) :)

Use whatever you want, Jason. Just don't sell them or use them to make money. I have no problem with you putting them on Future Sox. If you need high res images, email me. We'll figure out how to do the photo credits then.