Steff can you explain this?

Mr. Showtime

Our offense is overrated. It has no speed (or atleast, a manager who fails to use it), no left handed power and it cant hit in the clutch to save its life. Colon had a great year last year and should logically be expected to fall a little this year. Garland is not a true major leaguer. He cant handle the pressure consistently. Stewart/Wright/whoever is number five cannot be counted on. Loaiza always starts off hot. Hell do well but not that well. 13 wins, 4.50 ERA, you can book that from him. Our bullpen is weak. But most importantly, Jerry Manuel doesnt use small ball, such as bunts, steals, hit and runs etc. to his advantage.

This team is not World Series caliber...

Yeah, but lets' blame the manager for all the things in bold.

OldRoman said this in another thread. I for the life of me cannont understand his view point. In one post Manuel has to go for this season to turnaround and head towards the post-season. But here the season is over because the pitching sucks and the offense isn't as good as we think it is.

What the hell is going on here?

His view point is simple.. he is of small mind. This one does not yet understand the ways of the world and how your boss can royaly f*** you. (see example A - Kenny Williams) He'll get it someday. When this is all over and all the nasty things regarding the core of this team the past 2 years comes out.. and he'll do his best to "yeah but.." us to death.

I just stopped reading his posts.. the idiotic repetition and that 6 mile long signature.. no thanks.

His view point is simple.. he is of small mind.  This one does not yet understand the ways of the world and how your boss can royaly f*** you. (see example A - Kenny Williams) He'll get it someday. When this is all over and all the nasty things regarding the core of this team the past 2 years comes out.. and he'll do his best to "yeah but.." us to death.

I just stopped reading his posts.. the idiotic repetition and that 6 mile long signature.. no thanks.

:o

The team is poor but Jerry Manuel just makes it worse. If we want to win, Manuel is the first thing we are going to have to change. I think without Manuel, we could win about 85 games. With him, 75.

And what is so bad about my sig? It is the motto and the hymn of the greatest fighting force of the greatest nation on Earth. And I refuse to remove it. Period.

His view point is simple.. he is of small mind.  This one does not yet understand the ways of the world and how your boss can royaly f*** you. (see example A - Kenny Williams) He'll get it someday. When this is all over and all the nasty things regarding the core of this team the past 2 years comes out.. and he'll do his best to "yeah but.." us to death.

He is of small mind because??????????????????????? I saw nothing in his post that wasnt true. :huh:

He is of small mind because??????????????????????? I saw nothing in his post that wasnt true. :huh:

Im small of mind because I think differently. Thats all... :huh:

Meaning you are honest? lol ;)

Meaning you are honest? lol ;)

Well in this case honest is different so yes, I am small minded... :D

Roman, we are all very proud of the Marines and the rest of our military. But, it is kind of a pain in the ass having that long sig, when you are scrolling thru the board. Just meant this as an FYI. Not criticism.

Roman, we are all very proud of the Marines and the rest of our military.  But, it is kind of a pain in the ass having that long sig, when you are scrolling thru the board.  Just meant this as an FYI.  Not criticism.

umm i havent been on this site long, but u can adjust your settings so you dont see sigs. I suggest you do so.

The team is poor but Jerry Manuel just makes it worse. If we want to win, Manuel is the first thing we are going to have to change. I think without Manuel, we could win about 85 games. With him, 75.

And what is so bad about my sig? It is the motto and the hymn of the greatest fighting force of the greatest nation on Earth. And I refuse to remove it. Period.

you gotta drive your poor parents nuts :bang :bang :bang

Bmr.. he's talking out of both sides of his mouth. One minute Jerry sucks and it's all his fault the Sox suck this year.. and in the next breath the 2000 Sox were great with nothing to do with him. He's a hypocrite.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And Im proud of it... :D

just remember.. the mothers curse really works..... if you dont know what that is.. .. think of all the times your mom said .."when you grow up i hope you have kids twice as bad as you are"....it comes around it goes around roman.......... :D

just remember.. the mothers curse really works..... if you dont know what that is.. .. think of all the times your mom said .."when you grow up i hope you have kids twice as bad as you are"....it comes around it goes around roman.......... :D

That is so true.

You can take that one to the bank! LOL

Oh I believe ya but I dont think my moms ever said that... :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Guess she knows that it would not be possible :)

all moms know how possible it is....... ;) ..romans mom should say it at least three or more times a day...........lol