Contreras: 1.69 August ERA

Heads22

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 12:02 PM)
I think we need to give Jose some love. A lot of use left him for dead near the trade deadline and he has just put up solid numbers. His GB ratio is up and has shown some serious guts against the Yanks.

I think the key with Jose is obviously keeping the walks down and getting ahead of the hitters earlier in the count. He's got awesome stuff but his head is usually up his ass. Maybe this month is a preview of the future Contreras. I sure hope so! :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
Welcome aboard! Did you post at WSI?

Thanks!

I still do, I just wanted to get on board here as well. I usually post there and lurk over here too. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at Core of the Core. :cheers

QUOTE(atrain081 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
I know this is completely off topic, but Heads, that is the WORST freakin picture of all time  :)   I was at that game, F@ck Stinson!!!

It's not my fault that Kansas chokes against Iowa State. Quite often. :D

I had a basketball game that nite, so of course they go into overtime. Why does Kansas have such a hard time with them?

Besides, in Ames, we're all about the interracial man-love. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
It's not my fault that Kansas chokes against Iowa State. Quite often. :D

I had a basketball game that nite, so of course they go into overtime. Why does Kansas have such a hard time with them?

Besides, in Ames, we're all about the interracial man-love.  :lolhitting

Haha :bang . Should be a fun year in the North this year. I woulda picked Iowa State over KU until we got Brandon Rush yesterday. Should be some good games though regardless.