are these the White Sox?

Molto

I tell you all one thing, this has to be the most enjoying game I've seen the Sox play in a long long time.  They had a ton of baserunners, were hitting the ball opposite field all night, were in motion a ton and had good pitching (As long as we get through it in the ninth alright).

Damn, I'm feeling a lot better about this team mainly because if Frank can keep hitting, then this team will be just fine.  Everyone showed a much better approach as well, now they just have to keep repeating it.  This could be a game that sparks a big winning streak.   :headbang

Could be the team is inspired because they know KW is history?

No, I'm thinking it's because Manuel is actually managing again.

You think KW would have anything to do with a lineup where 7 guys hit out of place? I don't think so. :D Only JM would do something as crazy as that.

Nah i meant with know he was history, Jm was able to manage the way he wanted....just a guess.

I tell you all one thing, this has to be the most enjoying game I've seen the Sox play in a long long time.  They had a ton of baserunners, were hitting the ball opposite field all night, were in motion a ton and had good pitching (As long as we get through it in the ninth alright).

Damn, I'm feeling a lot better about this team mainly because if Frank can keep hitting, then this team will be just fine.  Everyone showed a much better approach as well, now they just have to keep repeating it.  This could be a game that sparks a big winning streak.   :headbang

Could be the team is inspired because they know KW is history?

No, I'm thinking it's because Manuel is actually managing again.

You think KW would have anything to do with a lineup where 7 guys hit out of place? I don't think so. :D Only JM would do something as crazy as that.

Nah i meant with know he was history, Jm was able to manage the way he wanted....just a guess.

I really have no clue. I am not sure....but my theory is, KW's a good ass-kisser...and he kissed ass and kept his job....but he can't do what he has done over the past couple years. Meaning...JM's job is safe....unless we continue losing.

I really have no clue.  I am not sure....but my theory is, KW's a good ass-kisser...and he kissed ass and kept his job....but he can't do what he has done over the past couple years.  Meaning...JM's job is safe....unless we continue losing.

I tend to think he's going to be given a second chance. Basically he stays out of the dugout. I still think he did a good job building this team.

I tend to think he's going to be given a second chance.  Basically he stays out of the dugout.  I still think he did a good job building this team.

I agree with that. He has built this team and made it a potential contender. He just isn't a good manager.

It simply could be that the spectre of Kenny Williams is no longer hanging over either the team or Jerry. The fact that there has not been an announcement yet is making me nervous though. I wish they'd officially pull the plug.

I dunno, you wouldn't think he would go on ESPN radio if he was going to be resinging, then again, if things aren't done, then you have to keep going through things like you are gm.

I have to think, if he is gone, the players probably wouldn't know it yet.

I dunno, you wouldn't think he would go on ESPN radio if he was going to be resinging, then again, if things aren't done, then you have to keep going through things like you are gm.

I have to think, if he is gone, the players probably wouldn't know it yet.

I don't know. With this organization....you just never know.

The way I see it....there are some guys...hell, I'll go out on a limb and say a lot of guys that go public right before they get fired or lose their job. It's just the fact that most of the time, their story has been published and is known throughout the sporting community, and when they go public, the scandal of the thing they did is what they talk about. KW really never addressed the issue of losing his job, or anything like that.

It simply could be that the spectre of Kenny Williams is no longer hanging over either the team or Jerry.  The fact that there has not been an announcement yet is making me nervous though.  I wish they'd officially pull the plug.

Me too, anymore unofficial news leaking out? Anyone?