Jose Canseco .....

YASNY

Guest hotsoxchick1
I see spend a day with Canseco went nowhere fast  :lol:

i had hoped that someone would pick him up so when he came to town i could spend part of a day with him for the cost of my ticket lol........ :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a draft copy of his book.. and it was sweet. A lot of facts in it (you know what I mean HSC). A lot of unhappy people that's for sure.

Cryptic statements like this are pointlessly posted a lot by you and HSC.

If you want to say something, say it. Don't use codes and winks to each other at a public message board. Save that crap for PM's or something.

Being more specific sometimes would help.

No offense, just an observation that I would make about anyone here.

*prepares for the obligatory "if you don't like my posts, don't read them you prick" response*

If you want to say something, say it.  Don't use codes and winks to each other at a public message board.  Save that crap for PM's or something.

*prepares for the obligatory "if you don't like my posts, don't read them you prick" response*

Being specific would point to the fact that they know much less than theyd like to admit......

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey clujo.. :fyou theres alot of it going on and not only by me and steff... so pick on the guys too ok......dont single us out cause were chicks.......be fair.........oh and btw.. if you dont like it dont read it.......lol......... :D

hey clujo.. :fyou  theres alot of it going on and not only by me and steff... so pick on the guys too ok......dont single us out cause were chicks.......be fair.........oh and btw.. if you dont like it dont read it.......lol......... :D

Well, in my case, i dont single you out cuz youre a chic. I single you and steff out because youre both blowhard, know it alls, who dont know s*** about the game of baseball, or life for that matter. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

If you want to say something, say it.  Don't use codes and winks to each other at a public message board.  Save that crap for PM's or something.

Being specific would point to the fact that they know much less than theyd like to admit......

bmr just exactly what would you like to know... ask ok.. if i know about it ill be happy to tell ya about it... if i dont then ill tell ya i dont know.......i dont have to lie about s*** to sound like i know..........

bmr just exactly what would you like to know... ask ok.. if i know about it ill be happy to tell ya about it... if i dont then ill tell ya i dont know.......i dont have to lie about s*** to sound like i know..........

uhhh i dont need to know anything, you need to know at least SOMETHING before you run your mouth.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i know alot more than you think.........otherwise i dont talk......of course you havent learned that yet..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah this coming from a "fan" who thinks the sox have good team speed. :rolleyes:

they have the potiential for good team speed..........

hey clujo.. :fyou  theres alot of it going on and not only by me and steff... so pick on the guys too ok......dont single us out cause were chicks.......be fair.........oh and btw.. if you dont like it dont read it.......lol......... :D

Maybe there's more of it going on, but it's most obvious between you and Steff.

I wish you two (and anyone else doing it) would just spell out what it is that you're saying or what you know instead of trying to play the "you'll just have to wait and see for yourselves" game. It would give you (and everyone else) much more credibility if you'd just spill the beans.

I wish you two (and anyone else doing it) would just spell out what it is that you're saying or what you know instead of trying to play the "you'll just have to wait and see for yourselves" game.  It would give you (and everyone else) much more credibility if you'd just spill the beans.

Dude they dont know s***, are chics, and are looking for acceptance. Its obvious.

Guest hotsoxchick1

and i wish that you would be more fair in who you pick on.........do it equally or dont do it at all...........like i said if theres something you want to know ask.. if i know it ill tell ya if i dont ill tell ya I DONT KNOW........ its simple....otherwise you cant blame us for a few inside jokes....you know what those are right????? you know when you have a joke between you and the other person that no one else was around to witness...........theres a ton of that going on around here.........so dont single us out for doing it is all i ask..............

Guest hotsoxchick1

I wish you two (and anyone else doing it) would just spell out what it is that you're saying or what you know instead of trying to play the "you'll just have to wait and see for yourselves" game.  It would give you (and everyone else) much more credibility if you'd just spill the beans.

Dude they dont know s***, are chics, and are looking for acceptance. Its obvious.

i dont need any kind of acceptance from you............lmao... who gives a s***.............i am accepted by those i care about..........thats all that matters to me..........

and i wish that you would be more fair in who you pick on.........do it equally or dont do it at all...........like i said if theres something you want to know ask.. if i know it ill tell ya if i dont ill tell ya I DONT KNOW........ its simple....otherwise you cant blame us for a few inside jokes....you know what those are right????? you know when you have a joke between you and the other person that no one else was around to witness...........theres a ton of that going on around here.........so dont single us out for doing it is all i ask..............

ummm I think whats hes referring to is you and steff being vague as hell about your in the know bulls***. If you know, SAY IT, and BACK IT UP, or shut the FUUUUCK up. K?

ummm I think whats hes referring to is you and steff being vague as hell about your in the know bulls***. If you know, SAY IT, and BACK IT UP, or shut the FUUUUCK up.  K?

Yes. 100% correct.

And I'm not "picking on anyone", Michelle. You and Steff claim to have some kind of inside link to information, but a lot of times what you say is similar to John Edwards (the "psychic"). He'll make tons of vague statements under the guise of being "all-knowning", yet when it gets to the crux of the matter, he's got nothing but vague responses.

So, PLEASE provide some specifics in the future when reporting "news". The only difference between news and BS are facts that support the claim, and so far I've seen very little.

Guest hotsoxchick1

no you shut the f*** up or dont read it.. simple skip over it...........or f*** you........i dont care what you think............ :fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1

and bmr is palehosedickhead george..........lol.. i recognize the bit of jealousy to his posting......... :D and clujo cant be lipman he gets too much of that religion to his postings... and hes in cally........lipman is in iowa or some gawd aweful place like that anyhow..... not even close to the action as he wished he was.......all those press contacts fizzled out for him.... too bad........ :rolleyes: