NBA Playoffs

sox4lifeinPA

Although I am one poor dude, I can't wait to collect my veinte buckos....

If we stay healthy, we have arguably the best all around team. Manu, jackson, parker, speedy, bowen are just tough tough competitors.

Bowen 27 points

Kobers....27 points

I can't wait to dump steve smith and Robinson's salaries next year. Who needs jason kidd? Let's get Garnett in two years!!

My Spurs kicked some laker butt last night. I'm thinking friday night might be a little different, probably something closer to monday night's game. I predict Spurs in 5.

The spurs have almost zero chance to win the title. Theyre very weak mentally, especially Jackson. IF the spurs do squeak by the lakers, the kings will sweep them.

actually for the East to have a chance, The Kings or Mav's have to make it to the finals. The Kings won't make it now that CWebb is gone for the remainder.

The Spurs looked aweful in L.A. last night. The Nets continued to Kick ass. my prediction

Spurs over Nets in 6

By the way, JKidd better not leave my Nets to go to the Spurs after this season.

Spurs over Nets in 6

totally agree

By the way, JKidd better not leave my Nets to go to the Spurs after this season.

not gonna happen. we dont need him anyway. We'll save our cash sign garnett in two years

The West just got a lot more interesting with the Kings losing Chris Webber.  This is anybody's NBA finals now.

With Webber out, the lakers are pretty much a lock for their 4th consecutive title...

With Webber out, the lakers are pretty much a lock for their 4th consecutive title...

They have to get by the Spurs first, 2-2 series.

And i think Philly will beat Detroit and then beat the Nets...and if Detroit wins that series i still think they'll beat the Nets

They have to get by the Spurs first, 2-2 series.

And i think Philly will beat Detroit and then beat the Nets...and if Detroit wins that series i still think they'll beat the Nets

I see a rematch of last years finals. The nets may win one game this year, though.

Man I thought my Kings were done when Webber went down, but they came out with a balanced attack yesterday and took it to the Mavs.

6 players in double figures, with 17 points the highest. That's a team right there.

Didn't hurt that Dirk Diggler was ejected either.

Yeah it was impressive, but they WERE facing the mavs. They cant compete against the lakers, without Webber....