Wasn't Kenny supposed to step down by now?

doubleM23

I don't think Williams is going anywhere and that was always my initial thought on the matter, but I thought there might be something to it with all the inside info people seemed to have.

I went so far as asking someone who covers the Sox and they didn't think it was going to happen during the season anyway, if at all. Lots of rumors out there that's for sure.

You see some differences in opinions on personnel surfacing now between JM and KW. After Garland's last outing JM says maybe we should look at our options in the minors and KW says no and he is sticking with who is currently on the roster. This one isn't over that's for certain unless we start winning.

What the f***?

Since I'm mired in finals, I've been a little out of the loop of Sox news, but I thought he was supposed to step down like two or three days or so.

I have to admit. I was wondering the same thing.

What the f***?

Since I'm mired in finals, I've been a little out of the loop of Sox news, but I thought he was supposed to step down like two or three days or so.

check the article in the daily southtowne by joe cowleyh..players and other members of the sox family are taking pot shots at kenny...they wouldnt do that unless they felt he could no longer touch them...whatever kenny's role , whether he steps down or not , he definately is not wielding the same power he used to...

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm waiting!

Maybe I should go out and get loaded so by the time I wake up he'll be gone.  :lol:

hey if you wanna walk over and watch the game i got beers in the fridge......... :D

I'm waiting!

Maybe I should go out and get loaded so by the time I wake up he'll be gone.  :lol:

hey if you wanna walk over and watch the game i got beers in the fridge......... :D

I'll pay a visit then. I need to pad my stats ..... if you know what I mean :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol pad your stats....lmao....hey if you wanna come on out feel free.. im home for the rest of the nite........and i got lots of beer....... :D :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
Gotta work tomorrow  :angry:

I'm off the week of May 18th thru the 24th though  :headbang

hey im off that weekend.........plus a day..lol..........game days .....and i think yasny is coming to town too that weekend.........

Gotta work tomorrow  :angry:

I'm off the week of May 18th thru the 24th though  :headbang

hey im off that weekend.........plus a day..lol..........game days .....and i think yasny is coming to town too that weekend.........

Me and Guido are contemplating going to all three that weekend. It's not every weekend that Detroit comes to town.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah lol someone f***ed that schedule up .. on memorial day weekend... geez us.. they could have had the yanks or someone who would make them a few bucks come to town instead lol........... :D

I'm waiting!

I swear, Michelle, when you come get me tomorrow, drive me past you're house. I'm a total idiot.