Deploderer's Wallpaper Gallery, No3

DePloderer

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 03:25 AM)
he spends half his time in the help topic forum...he obviously loves to make graphics....i'm willing to bet he's in a gfx forum,  if not more than one.

Yes, I do enjoy messing with Photoshop, it is a quick and clean way to produce art. I mainly use Photoshop to edit my photo's and abstract art.

I did post for a while at West Coast and was (breifly) on the crew at baseball central. But these sites members ages seem to average around 17 or 18,so I no longer post there, Soxtalk is the only place that I post.

I do sometimes think that I should post more often in other areas of the site, while I enjoy reading some of the forums, but being relatively new to baseball (2nd full season) I don't usualy have anything to add. I have learnt loads of stuff about the intricacies of baseball by reading posts in Pale Horse....but still get lost when it comes to trades and stats.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 04:16 AM)
Yes, I do enjoy messing with Photoshop, it is a quick and clean way to produce art. I mainly use Photoshop to edit my photo's and abstract art.

I did post for a while at West Coast and was (breifly) on the crew at baseball central. But these sites members ages seem to average around 17 or 18,so I no longer post there, Soxtalk is the only place that I post.

I do sometimes think that I should post more often in other areas of the site, while I enjoy reading some of the forums, but being relatively new to baseball (2nd full season) I don't usualy have anything to add. I have learnt loads of stuff about the intricacies of baseball by reading posts in Pale Horse....but still get lost when it comes to trades and stats.

Just wanted to let you know...everytime I walk into my British Literature class, I think to myself...."Hmmm, British.....DEPLODERER!" Sad, really.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 06:14 PM)
What are you studying?

Just wanted to let you know...everytime I walk into my British Literature class, I think to myself...."Hmmm, British.....DEPLODERER!" Sad, really.

:D But specifically, as of tommorrow, we will be reading Buewolf (sp).

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 09:49 PM)
Even though he's not very good anymore I really like the El Duque one.

Thanks. I keep meaning to do another vector picture, but they take me soooooo long to do and you need the right picture to start with that I havn't got around to it yet. Maybe sometime soon.