400 Members!!!!

southsider2k5

And once they saw PA was switched everyone went back to ESPN, lol :D  :lol:  :P  :)  ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Everyone rips on poor 'ol Alex.

Hey Mike, since you're here, can you check to see if I won my worst for best matchup? I woke this morning with a HUGE hangover (as you could probably tell from my drunken posts last night) and didn't get a chance.

I NEED SORIANO BAD!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Everyone rips on poor 'ol Alex.

Hey Mike, since you're here, can you check to see if I won my worst for best matchup? I woke this morning with a HUGE hangover (as you could probably tell from my drunken posts last night) and didn't get a chance.

I NEED SORIANO BAD!!!

Yeah you won 8-5. I won 11-1 and I posted my Gagne for Nelson pick.

Yo bmr! I used to post with you on espn during the old "Sox Army"days led by Sonny. I was Ugly then also along with Kids Can Play and Fisk72.

Anyways, you happen to catch Sonny's hit and run posts about 3 weeks back on our board and the Twins board over there, degrading the Sox? What a punk he has turned into, I swear. IDseer got into it with him, and he left without coming back. Was pitiful.

It's gonna go 7 that's for damn sure.

If the NBA has anything to say about it, yes....(it's the most watched and biggest profit gaining series of the playoffs...)

hmmmmmmmmm, no wonder they want 7 games.

rigged

I hate organized sports, like most people hate organized religion.