October 2, 200521 yr If we play Boston, I've taken a look and it appears to be the following (this is if the rotations stay as they are currently aligned) Tuesday - Matt Clement vs Jose Contreras Wednesday - David Wells vs Mark Buehrle Friday - Freddy Garcia vs Tim Wakefield Saturday - Jon Garland vs Curt Schilling Sunday - Matt Clement vs Jose Contreras
October 2, 200521 yr Freddy is a better road pitcher and will go Friday. MB is going on Wednesday. At least I hope. Edited October 2, 200521 yr by Greg The Bull Luzinski
October 2, 200521 yr Author QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 12:36 PM) Freddy is a better road pitcher and will go Friday. MB is going on Wednesday. At least I hope. That's what I would vote for, whether it happens or not is TBD.
October 2, 200521 yr I can not imagine Ozzie not going with Mark at home and Freddy on the road. The again, Oz is sometimes too smart for his own good.
October 2, 200521 yr Like everyone said hopefully Freddy and Mark are flipped in our rotation and I'd be willing to bet that Schilling goes game 3 as he'd be on normal rest with the offday on thursday.
October 2, 200521 yr Sutcliffe on the espn 2 broadcast says after talking to ozzie he gets the feeling that his postseason rotation will be: Jose, Mark, Freddy, Jon.
October 2, 200521 yr ESPN confirmed with Ozzie that Buehrle IS pitching game 2. So we got the rotation we want. Contreras Buehrle Garcia Garland
October 2, 200521 yr i really like seeing contreras bein put at #1, because he definitley deserves it. he's en fuego
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.