OK Freddy...

Wanne

3-0 in the postseason. What was the record on the road...11-3?!? I'm gonna make the statement again..."It's time to show you're a big-game pitcher Freddy!!!". It worked last time....

I still don't have the confidence in him that I do in the other 3. Let's hope for a HUGE outting from Freddy!!!!

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
Freddy seems to be shaky on long rest; he himself claimed that it messes with his control to not pitch every 5 days.

He wasn't that good at Boston, either. He quickly got an inflated pitchcount and continued that thing where he gives up longballs in copium.

Didnt you also say we would see the old Jon Garland last night too? All homeruns and walks?

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
Freddy seems to be shaky on long rest; he himself claimed that it messes with his control to not pitch every 5 days.

He wasn't that good at Boston, either. He quickly got an inflated pitchcount and continued that thing where he gives up longballs in copium.

You know, I'm sick of your remarks.

"Count (yesterday) as a loss" :rolly

Normally, I don't say this, but STFU.

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)

Why dont you go kill some kittens or defraud nursing home patients while you are at it?