Seat Question

sickness212

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 08:23 AM)
Pardon my ignorance but Ihow many rows are in a standard section at US Cellular (Section 145) I am just making sure I will be happy with my seats in row 20.

15. The first 20 rows in that section are letters. :P

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 08:23 AM)
Pardon my ignorance but Ihow many rows are in a standard section at US Cellular (Section 145) I am just making sure I will be happy with my seats in row 20.

Row 20 is a good seat. For watching a game in 145, I would rather be in row 20 than the first few rows, you have a better overall angle. There are a lot of people who paid $1500 or more for seat that would gladly trade with you.

I must say Saturday Night was the best night of my short life so far (17 Years). I really feel that me and my dad bonded more than ever, going to AL's Roast Beef, and then the Game at 4:00 , we have been to plenty games but this one just almost brings a tear to me . I was told my step-mother that my dad who had to fly out of town right after the game to go on a vacation, only went so his son could say that he went to the World Series and had awesome seats.

No doubt if by some terrible chance that the Sox have a game 6, we will be in those seats..

Go Sox!