Commercials

IlliniKrush

And you know what everytime I see this commercial it pisses me off even more.  You've got the grandpa talking about the 1959 World Series team.  You got've the Dad talking about the 1983 Winning Ugly team that had the best record in baseball.  Then you've got the little girl talking about Maggs and Jose.  INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS!  :fyou  Not about what we have won!  :fyou

HAHAHA! :lol:

That's exactly what I thought after watching this commercial a few times [it takes a bit of time to not have the girl's O-E-O MAAAAAGLIO not make blood shoot out of one's ears because it's such a shrill voice]

We haven't done s*** recently. We go from the '59 pennant to the '83 playoff team to the best we got is O-E-O and Jose! Jose! Jose! PA-THET-IC.

LMAO! Because of that damned girl's voice, I really didn't think ABOUT the commercial until the last couple of times I saw it. Then after it his me I started to do this steam, and had to vent. maybe this should have gone in Heathers world famous venting thread!

holy s***.. dumbass catches the fly to lf... then makes the toss to 2nd for the double play.........wow.......ok who watered the yard gnome today??????lol

It would be so nice to "hear" you compliment Carlos on how hard he has worked and continues to work on improving his defense. Is that asking too much? :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
It would be so nice to "hear" you compliment Carlos on how hard he has worked and continues to work on improving his defense.  Is that asking too much? :P

yes its asking way way way too much of me to compliment the dumbass........sorry but thats just the way things are............ :P besides that was a compliment.. at least i didnt call him a f***ing dumbass... and i didnnt say holy s*** he dropped the ball......... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

dont start gettin all high and mighty now clu......you were moving your status up to just above bmr's.. you dont want to slip back down to the bottom do ya?????? lmao....... :D :D :D :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Are you saying that him and Rashan Salaam would get along? :ph34r:

throw in strawberry and you got a party........ :headbang they would all get along just fine......dont ya think?????? :rolleyes:

They should advertise a promotional "Punch KW or JM or Gallas in the kidneys" day where with the purchase of a ticket, you get to work over one of the 3 stooges with kidney punches for a couple minutes.

I swear to god, if I have to hear that little girl sing "O-E-O MAAAAAGLIO" one more goddamn time, I am gonna snap. :fyou

They should advertise a promotional "Punch KW or JM or Gallas in the kidneys" day where with the purchase of a ticket, you get to work over one of the 3 stooges with kidney punches for a couple minutes.

I swear to god, if I have to hear that little girl sing "O-E-O MAAAAAGLIO" one more goddamn time, I am gonna snap.  :fyou

That commercial is one of the many reasons that I thank God for the remote control! :headbang