One small perk

sox-r-us

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 03:02 PM)
I don't know. I think Ozzie will take a couple of players who he thinks won't get the recognition but deserve to go, but probably won't play them much, especially if we're in contention for the division again.

Santana will pitch Innings 1-8. Rivera gets the 9th. (We do want Home field advantage again, after all)

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 05:02 PM)
I don't know. I think Ozzie will take a couple of players who he thinks won't get the recognition but deserve to go, but probably won't play them much, especially if we're in contention for the division again.

I say, leave all our guys at home and play a double infield of Morneau and Broussard at 1st, Martinez and Mauer at C, Hunter and Sizemore in CF, etc.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
I say, leave all our guys at home and play a double infield of Morneau and Broussard at 1st, Martinez and Mauer at C, Hunter and Sizemore in CF, etc.

Don't forget, some of our guys get nice bonuses for making the AS Team.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 05:05 PM)

That's a good idea. Just in case Sizemore loses a ball in the lights, Hunter will be there to catch it.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 04:05 PM)

I strongly disagree. Morneau at 3B, Broussard at 2B, Hunter @ C, Mauer in CF, Martinez in RF, etc.

Ozzie knows how to play the proper lineups. Hell, he might put himself in at SS.