Jonny Damon to wear White Sox?

Gooch#1fan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the contract he's going to get, there's just no way he's gonna be wearing our uniform especially considering Scott Bora$$ is his agent.

I hope this isn't a sign of things for PHT in the off-season though. I hope we're not going to have a thread for each player "What about Ramon Hernandez!!!!"

Damon has been a good ballplayer, but I certainly would not sign him to a longterm deal. He might be effective for another year or two. As far as his arm goes, we had a very popular CF'er with a wet noodle hanging from his shoulder named Lance Johnson.

Having said that, I'd much rather have Rowand and his relatively inferior offensive production out there than Damon.

I tend to agree that Damon will be in pinstripes. They desperately need to move the lineup back. Jeter as the leadoff guy and A-Rod in the two-hole just doesn't work as well for me as Damon leading off and then the other two are in perfect roles.

Edited by Punch and Judy Garland