Sox will face the Braves in 2 exhibition games

aboz56

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 10:50 PM)
http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/a...on_schedule.jsp

I'm guessing these games would be played at Turner Field, but who knows.

Just thought this was of interest because it's not on Whitesox.com.

How about at the Tokyo Dome- although Sox vs the Mariners or Yanks would have a greater appeal.

Interesting. I was looking forward to the Sox and Brewers going at it again, especially since they (stupidly, imo) decided that we wouldn't play them in interleague.

Also, its nice that Milwaukee has a dome. It was raining cats and dogs the one Sox/Brewers exhibition I went to.

Maybe the Braves want to learn from us how to actually get it done in the postseason.

Kidding.

But I was thinking the other day: Isn't it nice when a Chicago team finally makes the finals that the team gets the job done? The Bulls never lost a championship series if I'm not mistaken. Each of their titles came without losing a Finals first.

Same with the Sox. Finally got to the World Series and completed the deal. None of this happy to be there, learn from it and try to get em next time around.

I'm glad we got it done with no regrets.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 05:56 AM)
Maybe the Braves want to learn from us how to actually get it done in the postseason.

Kidding.

But I was thinking the other day: Isn't it nice when a Chicago team finally makes the finals that the team gets the job done? The Bulls never lost a championship series if I'm not mistaken. Each of their titles came without losing a Finals first.

Same with the Sox. Finally got to the World Series and completed the deal. None of this happy to be there, learn from it and try to get em next time around.

I hear ya man, that would be some heartache to lose in the WS. Seeing the Houston rally on Sportscenter really made me realize how much that would suck. I mean sure, you made it to the series which signifies a good season, but s***, ya didn't get it done. Not much to really celebrate.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)

Kidding.

The Bears, also, have a perfect record in SB appearances. :drink

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:44 AM)
Turner Field is a really nice park I was there in 2002 and watched the Sox get pounded for three games but I did have a really good time.

Same here, boy was that brutal.

I remember one game we lost 15-2 and the only 2 we scored were on Konerko solo hr's.

BRU-TAL.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 11:56 PM)

Kidding.

Bulls in there first year in existence(they might've been called the Staggs) lost in the Finals their first year.