Game 6 and 7 Refunds

maki

i'm pretty sure they don't officially charge your credit card unless the game is going to be played officially. Since we did it in 4- don't worry about it- your card wasn't charged. Keep that ticket, frame it, and put underneith it "These games were unessessary, we did it in 4!"

QUOTE(maki @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:08 AM)
what are they gonna do about the refunds?  probably just put the money back on the card i imagine.  i just wanna make sure i can keep the ticket and do a nice frame job w/ a good pic.

You should get an email (if you are a registered TM user) within 7 to 10 days advising you of when the credit will be applied. If not, give them a week and call.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:39 AM)
i'm pretty sure they don't officially charge your credit card unless the game is going to be played officially. Since we did it in 4- don't worry about it- your card wasn't charged. Keep that ticket, frame it, and put underneith it "These games were unessessary, we did it in 4!"

You're pretty wrong, also.

QUOTE(maki @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:08 AM)
what are they gonna do about the refunds?  probably just put the money back on the card i imagine.  i just wanna make sure i can keep the ticket and do a nice frame job w/ a good pic.

According to my calculations, check your credit card balance on thursday of this week. It will be refunded by then.... P.S. I am often wrong, but if you make enough mindless predictions enough come true where people forget the errors.

Anyways...the refunds that I recieved never were accompanied by an email. They just refund your account about 1 to 2 weeks after the cancelled event...no worries.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)

Hell yes they charge your credit card. A freindly suggestion, know what you're saying before you spout off.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:45 AM)
Anyways...the refunds that I recieved never were accompanied by an email. They just refund your account about 1 to 2 weeks after the cancelled event...no worries.

I never did before the DS refund either, and got one for both that at they extra CS tickets. Thought maybe they finally got their crap together. :lol: Guess not.