New White Sox DVD Available

greasywheels121

pMLB2-2375147dt.jpg

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?prod...rentPage=family

Hart Sharp Video Sox Pride - The Story of the World Champion 2005 Chicago White Sox!

The 2005 Chicago White Sox were a team in the truest sense of the word. Call it what you will; small ball, smart ball, or grinder ball, the White Sox' combination of outstanding starting pitching, deep bullpen, airtight defense, and ability to manufacture runs proved to be an unbeatable combination that brought the team it's first World Championship since 1917.

Features

* Going wire to wire to win the A.L. Central division, this team set a major-league record by having a lead in 37 straight games to begin a season.

* This is the story of their triumph - starting in the offs-season when general manager Ken Williams put the championship team together to the history making world series.

* Through out the season they maintained an attitude of no matter win or lose, the Sox would do it as team.

* The ONLY year in Review available that concentrates not only the World Series, but the entire year!

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Nov 13, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
Make no mistake about it, I don't think this is THE DVD we have all been waiting for.  Yet, it still might be a worthwhile purchase.

My hope is Brooks will come through with an all-encompassing playoffs DVD through both the MLB and the White Sox organization.

I agree... I think something bigger's coming. In fact I bet we hear about it late this week.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Nov 13, 2005 -> 10:25 AM)
Make no mistake about it, I don't think this is THE DVD we have all been waiting for.  Yet, it still might be a worthwhile purchase.

My hope is Brooks will come through with an all-encompassing playoffs DVD through both the MLB and the White Sox organization.

i've said it before, but there is going to be countless DVD's put out. And i'll end up probably buying them all, haha.

These are going to be what i'll be watching on christmas day hopefully :headbang