You guys think this is a joke...?

Steff

Hmm, could be real. . .

A testimonial:

Thank you BabyCage.net for this amazing baby cage! I used to have to resort to using physical violence in order to get my 4 year old to listen to me, but now whenever he is acting up I just put him in his cage for a few days. It is so much more effective than the belt. Thanks PJ

I must take the time to tell you how much I love your products. My 6 year old has been on the cage ever since it came out and I am proud to say that he is the most obedient kid on my block. That cage is a life saver. I can't even imagine life before the baby cage. Now I can go to work without having to worry about where my kid is going to get in trouble because I can just lock him in his cage. Signed, a happy customer

I LOVE THE CAGE. THANK YOU JOHN!!!!! YOU TRULY ARE AN AMERICAN HERO!

Our Philosophy

At BabyCage.net we believe that the most important tool you need in life to succeed is discipline. Without discipline and structure, a child may become susceptible to liking rock and roll, doing drugs, or in an extreme case believing in liberalism. Americans need a way to revive the original parent/child structure. Unfortunately in the new world of fear and terror, we cannot do this through violence as parents of the past did. Parents are busier than ever, leaving no time to supervise the children. The smart and educated parents of the world realize that it is not healthy for their children to grow up in a world of fantasy with the television, video games and internet.

In the "Accessories" section:

leash4.jpg

The Baby Leash. 

Want to take your child on a stroll? Not without the baby leash you don't. If your child tries to pull away, give the leash a little tug. Very easy to use. Hassle-free!

Price: $29.99

Ummmm, both of my kids use those. Well, my daughter who is 8 doesn't use one any more, but my son sure does. It's funny how there is no middle of the road with the harness. People either praise us and tell us how wonderful the thing is, or they tell us it is virtual child abuse. My only response is that I would much rather be safe then to turn around after only 5 seconds and find my son missing. If you have kids, you know how easy it is for them to sneak away, no matter how close you watch them.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
In the "Accessories" section:

leash4.jpg

Ummmm, both of my kids use those. Well, my daughter who is 8 doesn't use one any more, but my son sure does. It's funny how there is no middle of the road with the harness. People either praise us and tell us how wonderful the thing is, or they tell us it is virtual child abuse. My only response is that I would much rather be safe then to turn around after only 5 seconds and find my son missing. If you have kids, you know how easy it is for them to sneak away, no matter how close you watch them.

I still sneak away and get lost in a store... :D