Holy Shit! Another tropical system bound for Fla.

kapkomet

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
This was old TD 27 if I remember right....and when it was declared extratropical is when it started to get it's crap together.

Now what's after Gamma? Delta?

Yes, but I will shave my head and wear a mu-mu to work if we got a delta this year. No way.

:unsure:

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
Yes, but I will shave my head and wear a mu-mu to work if we got a delta this year.  No way.

:unsure:

I demand pictures! You should know by now this season is a spectacular abnormality already. Vince taught us that hurricanes can form over what, 24 C ocean water? That's pretty much impossible according to the books.... :drink

We could get to Mu, too. :P

You mean Sister was a . . . Sister?!?

Must have been like being a kid in a candy store.  :P

I Kid Because I Care®

Mr. Smarty Pants, when Mercy! was in college, she didn’t know that such stuff as you speak existed. Well, she read books and all, but like Queen Victoria, if she thought about it at all, she probably assumed that women were incapable of such "gross indecency.”

Now, child, if you mean “Sister” as in “nun” - hellsapoppin, the grown-up Mercy! has heard tales from her girlfriends that would warm the cockles of your heart. They certainly did hers.

The Weather Channel.

Strong upper-level winds continued to shear Gamma overnight, causing it to weaken. The remaining convection is displaced well to the northeast of the surface center indicating a weak and disorganized system. The forecast calls for Gamma to weaken further and eventually dissipate as it drifts eastward through the western Caribbean. No impact on the U. S. is expected.