World Series Sox Microfleece

watchtower41

Ok, I'll be the first to admit... I really slacked on getting these. The Wrigleyville Sports store right next to HiTops had like 50 of them, theyre all gone. Grandstand didnt carry them at first, they did eventualyl get some in.... gone. No problem, so I go to mlb.com yesterday, they still have them, but they took away express shipping and cannot guarentee shipment until Jan 20 Has anyone seen these in any stores at all?? I'm looking for the microfleece that the players wore on the field with the WS logo patch on the sleeve. Any help is appreciated... even if you have a link from another on-line sotre that can ship better than those clowns at mlb shop. thanks

thanks.....

yeah, I would have thought that Sports Authority would have carried these, because they do carry the regular fleece without the patch, but no dice. I've been checking there since the day after they won in hopes that eventually they would come in. It's unfortunate that I didnt do the same for Grandstand. It kinda sucks because that Wrigleyville Sports store has had them for about a month, and I'm thinking to myself, they'll never sell-out of the gear around here. I go in on Saturday and they have 1 medium left and the guy tells me that theyve been low in stock for weeks. :banghead

Got one as a early Christmas present. I love it. It really attracts dog hair, though. I see a lot of them at sports stores (Champs, Dick's) but they don't have the WS patch.

try this site: www.mvp.com

just ordered one from this site with the WS patch for my brother, who I won't see until after Christmas.

Good luck.

Let me give a word of advice on this: If you possibly can, avoid buying it from mlb.com. I had three separate ones sent me to me, and each one had a problem with it, and ALL of them had the MLB patch sewn on crookedly on the back. It was almost like they were sending me rejected/defective items from their warehouse. I finally ended up going to Grandstand and getting a nice one from there. If you're picky about things (I might be a little anal), it might be worth seeing it in person first.

Edited by Brian26

QUOTE(Brian26 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
Let me give a word of advice on this:  If you possibly can, avoid buying it from mlb.com.  I had three separate ones sent me to me, and each one had a problem with it, and ALL of them had the MLB patch sewn on crookedly on the back.  It was almost like they were sending me rejected/defective items from their warehouse.  I finally ended up going to Grandstand and getting a nice one from there.  If you're picky about things (I might be a little anal), it might be worth seeing it in person first.

i ordered a ton from mlb.com these past few months and haven't had 1 problem.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 07:48 PM)
Not to highjack the thread, but does Grandstand change the lettering on jerseys? I want my Shingo jersye changed to a PK jersey and need to know where I can get it an how much it will cost.

Pretty please?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
I sent them an email and they said call. I call and was on hold for over 2 hours...

They will charge you a ton to remove the lettering and then to add a new name. I had a seamstress from where I live take The Ordonez off of mine for 10 bucks and then had grandstand customize it. it all depends on what you want to spend, but, yes they will do it.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
Try Champs.

I saw the newer ones with the WS patch and "Champions" in gold underneath there.

I'm fairly sure it was there as I was at a mall and checked out most of the sports shoes stores (Finish Line, champs, foot locker).

thanks.... mind telling me what mall that was at??? I called the Cell giftshop, they have them.....at $85 apiece. PASS. LOl