Fucking Embarassing

Heads22

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Wow. There is nothing to say besides this is f***ing embarassing.

yeah i guess so..........geez us.. simply pathetic............. :angry:

He sure hasnt helped any. And dump Crede. Any schmuck who helps Mike Maroth get a win doesnt deserve to play big league ball. Crede sucks!

sure hasn't helped. Now granted his error cost the Sox the game, but he is the one who hit the homerun to make it 2-1 earlier in the game

He sure hasnt helped any. And dump Crede. Any schmuck who helps Mike Maroth get a win doesnt deserve to play big league ball. Crede sucks!

Dude....shut the f*** up.

The team needs to pick Joe up there. He made a mistake. They also need to pick up Carlos. They didn't.

Put this loss on a lack of team effort. We f***ing sucked. Plain and simple. Don't blame this on one guy.

Four hits total against the alleged worst team in baseball at our ballpark... miserable at bats from key players in our lineup in the ninth ... we've already fired our hitting coach and brought in a new one ... it's a hopeless cause.

We suck.

It's obvious we're not going to fire our skipper cause of monetary reasons and even if we did we wouldn't awaken.

Bringing in Walker hasn't helped our bats a bit.

Our only hope is to not fall too far behind theTwinks in case we ever fricking wake up.

Four hits total against the alleged worst team in baseball at our ballpark... miserable at bats from key players in our lineup in the ninth ... we've already fired our hitting coach and brought in a new one ...  it's a hopeless cause.

We suck.

It's obvious we're not going to fire our skipper cause of monetary reasons and even if we did we wouldn't awaken.

Bringing in Walker hasn't helped our bats a bit.

Our only hope is to not fall too far behind theTwinks  in case we ever fricking wake up.

Oh, as soon as were out of the race I know well wake up...

The team needs to pick Joe up there.  He made a mistake.  They also need to pick up Carlos.  They didn't.

Put this loss on a lack of team effort.  We f***ing sucked.  Plain and simple.  Don't blame this on one guy.

He made the error that allowed them to score. Ill never support Crede again. Crede, PK, Manuel, KW, Einhorn, JR and Buehrle are on my permanent Sox blacklist...

I agree with witesoxfan. To blame one guy is ridiculous.

We were playing Detroit for Gosh-sakes.

We SUCK as a team.

To get four hits off Detroit at home is pathetic.

This upcoming road trip is going to bury us by the All Star break.

We are baseball's biggest disappointment by far and that ain't Crede's fault.

Guest hotsoxchick1
dont defend the little idiot.... hitting home runs is his job....  making errors is not

gotta take the bad with the good..its not all credes fault.... its a team effort loss here.. how many f***in times do we need to leave runners stranded on the gosh damn bases before these assholes figure out that the main reason they aint scorin any points is because they aint hittin anyone in.....................damn it............im so sick of this s***.......

The team needs to pick Joe up there.  He made a mistake.  They also need to pick up Carlos.  They didn't.

Put this loss on a lack of team effort.  We f***ing sucked.  Plain and simple.  Don't blame this on one guy.

He made the error that allowed them to score. Ill never support Crede again. Crede, PK, Manuel, KW, Einhorn, JR and Buehrle are on my permanent Sox blacklist...

WHO THE f*** CARES IF HE MADE THE ERROR?

We scored 2 runs against a team that has a team ERA of probably like 5.

Quit being an asshat. We sucked tonight. You're blaming this loss on a guy that gave us half of our offensive support....and he hit a solo shot. What does that say about our offense?

What's there to be embarrassed about? Bad team right now. Still need to show some

support.

gotta take the bad with the good..its not all credes fault.... its a team effort loss here.. how many f***in times do we need to leave runners stranded on the gosh damn bases before these assholes figure out that the main reason they aint scorin any points is because they aint hittin anyone in.....................damn it............im so sick of this s***.......

hey, cant a guy vent a little bit.... my boss is a tigers fan and i will never hear the end of this ;)

Crede's error didn't really lose us the game. The f***ing fact that we got 2 runs on 4 hits against a AAAA team is PA-THET-IC.

I concur with Greg

Four hits total against the alleged worst team in baseball at our ballpark.

That's what lost the game for us, not Crede's error.

....Or maybe it's just the Sox and Roll curse again? :bringit RPS. :lol:

We SUCK as a team.

Agreed....except I am not positive that we will be out of it by the All-Star break. I realize KW is not in charge anymore....but he put the team together....and teams that KW has put together have, in the past, had 2 very terrible months, 2 months where they played decently, and 2 months where they played outstanding baseball.

This is our second month of terrible baseball. The only hope we have left is that the above holds true.

We SUCK as a team.

Agreed....except I am not positive that we will be out of it by the All-Star break. I realize KW is not in charge anymore....but he put the team together....and teams that KW has put together have, in the past, had 2 very terrible months, 2 months where they played decently, and 2 months where they played outstanding baseball.

This is our second month of terrible baseball. The only hope we have left is that the above holds true.

Nah, just by the time were completely and hopelessly out of it, the team comes alive. They never fail to dissappoint!

Guest hotsoxchick1
hey, cant a guy vent a little bit.... my boss is a tigers fan and i will never hear the end of this ;)

hey be thankful for a tigers fan.. im surrounded by twins and f***in cub fans all day long.......... :angry: if anyone needs to vent it would certianly be me............lol