Fucking Embarassing

Heads22

No, Michelle.

I just am getting sick and tired of 90% of people on this board acting like every Sox loss is the end of the world.

I'm not saying "it's just a game", because I realize that most of us love this team and want them to win VERY badly.  But to make comments like "I'm embarassed to be a Sox fan" and to put members of our team on their "permanent blacklist" after 1/3 of the season is just absurd.

:fyou if you think the sky is falling, because it's not.  Whether the Sox win or lose, just support your team, and if you think they're the worst team in the history of the game, find a new team to support.

The other 2/3 we will turn things around??? I dont think so, today this team showed how bad and no heart this players are.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it just kinda sucks because we looked so gosh damn great on paper this year and had a pretty productive spring training.. now it all falls to s*** so fast.. its kinda hard to chew down all at once ya know

Like I don't know that?!?! I'm just as frustrated as anyone in here. And it's our right as fans to express that frustration in anyway that we see fit. HOWEVER, when people start making comments such as the ones that I pointed out, they are not helping anything. Constructive criticism is a practice that many in here need to work on, because I'm not seeing much of it. I realize that we should be MUCH better than we've been so far, but all it takes is a good week and we'll all be creaming our jeans like we were at the beginning of the season when there was so much promise and hope.

tomorrows another day though

A motto that more people should adhere to, ESPECIALLY fans of baseball.

I'm pissed because I saw a team that just doesn't care. To be honest, I'd be OK with being a Tigers fan right now. They play crap, and only have 11 wins, but there is effort and heart there. They're playing every game like they are in contention and we look listless and barely breathing in the field. It's not that we don't convert opportunities, it just seems like we don't try to. What pisses me off is that JG did care and pitched really well, and we didn't support em.

Why should I pay 20 bucks to see a team who obviously doesn't care if they win or lose?

I'm pissed because I saw a team that just doesn't care. To be honest, I'd be OK with being a Tigers fan right now. They play crap, and only have 11 wins, but there is effort and heart there. They're playing every game like they are in contention and we look listless and barely breathing in the field. It's not that we don't convert opportunities, it just seems like we don't try to. What pisses me off is that JG did care and pitched really well, and we didn't support em.

Why should I pay 20 bucks to see a team who obviously doesn't care if they win or lose?

I agree.

No, Michelle.

I just am getting sick and tired of 90% of people on this board acting like every Sox loss is the end of the world.

I'm not saying "it's just a game", because I realize that most of us love this team and want them to win VERY badly.  But to make comments like "I'm embarassed to be a Sox fan" and to put members of our team on their "permanent blacklist" after 1/3 of the season is just absurd.

:fyou if you think the sky is falling, because it's not.  Whether the Sox win or lose, just support your team, and if you think they're the worst team in the history of the game, find a new team to support.

The other 2/3 we will turn things around??? I dont think so, today this team showed how bad and no heart this players are.

So Wednesday's comeback meant we had heart, and today's loss to Detroit means we have no heart?

I think this team is closer than ever to breaking out of this season-long slump. Maybe we will, maybe we won't -- but if you want to be a Sox fan, BE ONE. Don't claim to be one, then when they play poorly, start ripping them and jump off the bandwagon.

He sure hasnt helped any. And dump Crede. Any schmuck who helps Mike Maroth get a win doesnt deserve to play big league ball. Crede sucks!

This is intelligent. So who do you suppose we'd get to play third base? Jeez, if it was up to you we would have dumped half the team by now.

:lolhitting

Robin Ventura batted .249, OBP of .324 and hit 5 homers in his first full season with the Sox. Good thing you're not ever going to be in charge of a baseball team.

You don't have to, and nobody's expecting you to.

However, be advised that if everyone took that philosophy and applied it, and this team doesn't turn it around in the next 6-8 weeks, there will be some sad seasons on the horizon for the South Side of Chicago. We will have a fire sale, and our free agents will be gone -- along with any hope of a playoff birth for at least 3 seasons.

No, Michelle.

So Wednesday's comeback meant we had heart, and today's loss to Detroit means we have no heart?

I think this team is closer than ever to breaking out of this season-long slump. Maybe we will, maybe we won't -- but if you want to be a Sox fan, BE ONE. Don't claim to be one, then when they play poorly, start ripping them and jump off the bandwagon.

It shows this team has a LONG way to go to be GOOD

No, Michelle.

It's the 2nd week that we get some momentum in games like wednesday and we lose ugly like today. Agst the O's we gained some momentum to llose after to 18-3 and get swept.

Jeez, if it was up to you we would have dumped half the team by now.

In defense of Roman, MANY people would have done the same thing. After getting swept by KC to open the season, there were people on top of buildings ready to leap.

You guys overreact WAY too much.

:lolhitting

No, Michelle.

It's not cause we lose. It's the way we lose. And maybe if it was one game out of Many But they lose like that mostly everynight. Bad Fundamentals, Can't Hit and Bad Managing

If we're that bad, why even get upset when we lose? 

If your perception of this team is that bad, nothing should surprise you, right?

I used to get all pissed off when the sox lost, too. Now I just take it in stride. I pretty much know they suck, so i just go :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
If we're that bad, why even get upset when we lose?

i dont i get drunk instead......... :D its alot more fun that way..........

i dont i get drunk instead......... :D  its alot more fun that way..........

I was talking to JoshPR, not you. :P

On a side note, to all of you who will be on the road this Memorial Day weekend, be careful out there. There's a lot of drunk mo-fo's who have no regard for their life -- so by default they have no regard for yours.

:fyou drunk drivers

Guest hotsoxchick1

On a side note, to all of you who will be on the road this Memorial Day weekend, be careful out there. There's a lot of drunk mo-fo's who have no regard for their life -- so by default they have no regard for yours.

thats why i take ian.. he cant drink so i can and i dont have to drive......besides they have checkpoints up here everwhere and they just showed on the news tonite they are stopping every 5th car... so far they have made a great haul with no seat belt tickets and drunken drivers with cars gettin towed.........now about the drinking and game thing.. i figured that you and i could go get drunk after a bad loss tonite there clu and maybe run down to the local tattoo place and mark up a few body parts... maybe get something pierced???? wadda ya say there clu.. you game?????? lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D .....only jokin... i assume you know that though............had to lighten things up a bit around here before everyone jumps off the building............

thats why i take ian.. he cant drink so i can and i dont have to drive......besides they have checkpoints up here everwhere and they just showed on the news tonite they are stopping every 5th car... so far they have made a great haul with no seat belt tickets and drunken drivers with cars gettin towed.........now about the drinking and game thing.. i figured that you and i could go get drunk after a bad loss tonite there clu and maybe run down to the local tattoo place and mark up a few body parts... maybe get something pierced???? wadda ya say there clu.. you game?????? lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D .....only jokin... i assume you know that though............had to lighten things up a bit around here before everyone jumps off the building............

I don't drink in public. :P

Although, I may start -- the Dodgers have won 8 in a row, and we can't beat Mike Maroth, :lol: -- June 6-8 is gonna be fun!!! :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Although, I may start -- the Dodgers have won 8 in a row, and we can't beat Mike Maroth, :lol: -- June 6-8 is gonna be fun!!! :D

oh please let me be there to buy ya a round....... you drunk is what i dream of..... ;)

oh please let me be there to buy ya a round....... you drunk is what i dream of..... ;)

Heh, unless you come by my place after the game, you ain't gonna see me drunk. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Heh, unless you come by my place after the game, you ain't gonna see me drunk. :rolleyes:

:D august 11th.........that week .. ill be there... :D

:D august 11th.........that week .. ill be there... :D

:o

I better start cleaning now. I'll take me a good 3 months to be able to see my floor again! ;)

He sure hasnt helped any. And dump Crede. Any schmuck who helps Mike Maroth get a win doesnt deserve to play big league ball. Crede sucks!

Yeah I mean it's all Crede's fault, besides the fact that he hit that home-run. He did throw the ball away, I mean jesus the least he could have done was hit another home-run for us. We should just lay off of the other guys on this team. Hell baseball isn't a team sport, it's all about a third baseman named Joe Crede.

Don't give me that s*** Roman, c'mon. The Sox offense should be able to score more than 2 f***in runs on Mike Maroth. No excuses.

CWSOX45

What it all comes down to is that the Sox aren't playing good FUNDAMENTALS.  Poor fielding + Poor fundamental hitting = piss-poor record.  We're VERY weak up the middle, and sometimes Carlos puts on a show out in LF that should be rated R.  Garland too just doesn't have it, and he hasn't had it all season long.  He's gotta get his act together and actually strike out batters for once.

There's no excuse to lose to the Tigers like this...this sucks...and it's gotta change before things get too late.

This team never has never been fundamentally sound.......in fact I wonder what the hell the Sox definitions of fundamentals are. f*** this god damn organization.

CWSOX45