Fucking Embarassing

Heads22

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont feel sorry for MB. In fact, Id have plenty of fun ripping him a new one, but there would be no logic in it so Ill lay off today...

I suppose it's his fault that we can't have anyone playing defense then.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I suppose it's his fault that we can't have anyone playing defense then.

no its his fault that dumbass frank goes o fer............and noone else is hitting either............... ;)

And people who scold me over the internet and try to teach me a lesson, really dont teach me anything, except how to have a good laugh...

Baby jerk, that's exactly what being a bull-headed dumbarse is all about...Whether it's Internet or "real life" matters very little to the validity (or lack thereof) of something.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol....... brando you better explain that in simpler terms, i think you just went over his head...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

brando youll have to ask showtime or maury... i dont do chicks....lol........and as for you little roman boy....turn in your second with steff.. im sure that maury or showtime will gladly take it from you without question.. if they dont beat ya up for it first lol..............

brando youll have to ask showtime or maury... i dont  do chicks....lol........and as for you little roman boy....turn in your second with steff.. im sure that maury or showtime will gladly take it from you without question.. if they dont beat ya up for it first lol..............

Give it to em. I got plenty of hot chicks to hang out with. No need for whiners like steff...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Give it to em. I got plenty of hot chicks to hang out with. No need for whiners like steff...

i dont know sounds like you only have old ladies to terrorize......stick your butt in the wrong ones face though and im sure youll find yourself in a bit of terror of your own.. may even hear ya whinning a bit too......ill be willing to bet on it........ ;)

Hmm...that's exactly what bmr usually comes back with when his little manhood comes into question...I guess delusional losers all lie alike.

Isn't that right, BJ?

Hmm...that's exactly what bmr usually comes back with when his little manhood comes into question...I guess delusional losers all lie alike. 

Isn't that right, BJ?

Roman dont let guys like this get to ya. Hes just very jealous. ;) Wait, should i speak LOUDER? lol

brando youll have to ask showtime or maury... i dont do chicks....lol........

I don't do guys either (at least I don't think I do)......but I'lll be the first one to admit that Mike Piazza and Jude Law are hella attrative.

See I am curious about Steff all of the sudden...Paint me a portrait, will ya?

Guest hotsoxchick1

dude you need one of them to paint the pic for ya.. i just cant do that.......understand now.. its a chick thing.. we just dont paint other chicks........... :D now you guys all do that dude talkin thing.. ask their testosterone to help ya out with this one ok.. i bow gracefully out......... ;)

.......understand now.. its a chick thing.. we just dont paint other chicks..........

Get.the.f***.out!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be young but not that young......

I imagine you with the biggest s***-eating grin ever right about now...Thanks for nothing, lololol

Guest hotsoxchick1
:) ;) :rolleyes: lmao..........youll just have to wait for the pics to go up to see for yourself..........and yeah your still a young un......

Guest hotsoxchick1
No, baby jerk is a young'in...What I am is a perfect blend of virility and experience.  I am not BMR-ing you, either. :)

20 is old in Europian years...LMAO.

omg lmao.. 20 is old in light years too but in earth years your a very young un............well younger than i anyhow........lmao................ :D

omg lmao.. 20 is old in light years too but in earth years your a very young un............well younger than i anyhow........lmao................ 

Yeah...and chicks don't visualize/check out other chicks...Wwwwwhhhhhatever!

:lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol so tell me now.. is it your turn to be the head dick of the penis gallery cause bmr turned over his leaf??????? lol lol lol........... :lol: and yes chicks dont check out or visualize as you would like to think about other chicks.........

lol so tell me now.. is it your turn to be the head dick of the penis gallery cause bmr turned over his leaf??????? lol lol lol........... :lol: and yes chicks dont check out or visualize as you would like to think about other chicks.........

The ones i know do.... ;)

lol so tell me now.. is it your turn to be the head dick of the penis gallery cause bmr turned over his leaf???????

Unless you are Cludjer or OldRoman you have NOTHING to worry about...I can be as gentle as a virgin lamb.

lol lol lol...........  and yes chicks dont check out or visualize as you would like to think about other chicks.........

You take that back!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

virgin lamb huh????? hmmmmmmm.... i wouldnt say that too loudly around here..you know these guys and their sheep fettishes........lol

as for the other thing im not takin it back cause its true.. when you get mine and steffs age you dont do that pathetic backbiting s*** anymore..........we just dont care...........lol..........