Soxtalk League #5

ZoomSlowik

Our league isn't quite ready to go yet, mostly due to roster issues that need to be resolved in other leagues before I know who I need to take. Here's what I have so far:

ZoomSlowik- commish

Kalapse

nitetrain8601

Chisoxrd5

SoxFan101

fattyguy 78

I'm not entirely sure where I'm going from here just yet. You guys can start posting when you'd like to have the draft though. Personally, my schedule is fairly open. My only limits are that weekends during the day are bad for me, and I can't draft until about 8 on most weeknights. I'd also like to avoid doing the draft on an NCAA tournament day.

I finally got off my ass and created the league.

The league ID# is 110358, the password is soxtalk.

Please let me know when you join and what your team name is.

I have set the draft for Sunday March 5th at 8:30 PM. This is up for negotiation, but it will take at least a few people wanting it changed for me to do it.

Good luck to all.

Note: I changed the draft time. I didn't read my own league thread before setting it. :bang

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 18, 2006 -> 12:41 PM)
No Dice, can't get in. It might just be me but can you double check the ID# and password?

Yeah I couldnt get in either when I tried last night..I dismissed it as stupidity and I was going to wait for someone else to have the same problem. Thanks :P

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 02:25 PM)
Only 5 people have signed up.  :huh:

Yeah, that's frustrating. I'll start trying to chase them down fairly soon.

Edit- I sent PM's to all of the people that haven't signed up yet. If I don't here from them by some time Monday afternoon, I'll start trying to re-fill the spots.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 12:45 AM)
I did ok. I got a little stolen base happy and ended up with 120 SB between 2 players and 160 SBs between 4 players.

It appears I may be a little light in the HR department with A-Rod being my one major HR threat.

I went the other way, getting a pretty good amount of power but not all that much speed. I'm pretty happy with my team though. We'll see how it works out, I gotta play you in week one. :P