CNN Videos

Kyyle23

I dont know how to link the CNN video section to this site because it is a pop-up, but I recommend looking at the offbeat video they have right now. It is a video of a Marathon in Texas where two deer get totally confused and are trying to run around to get away, and one actually leaps right in the middle of a pack of people running by. Pretty funny, everyone is cheering them on.

The next video of an extremely fat cat is pretty funny too.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 09:19 AM)
I dont know how to link the CNN video section to this site because it is a pop-up, but I recommend looking at the offbeat video they have right now.  It is a video of a Marathon in Texas where two deer get totally confused and are trying to run around to get away, and one actually leaps right in the middle of a pack of people running by.  Pretty funny, everyone is cheering them on.

The next video of an extremely fat cat is pretty funny too.

i like the people that are watching the marathon and don't even know about the deer. I'd be totally freaked if it jumped over my head from nowhere.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 03:42 PM)
i like the people that are watching the marathon and don't even know about the deer.  I'd be totally freaked if it jumped over my head from nowhere.

Those deer are totally freaking out. I wonder if they knocked through a bunch of runners, too bad the there isnt footage after the deer jumped into the marathon.