i see one problem with the pitching projections

Cy Young Porzio

ok everything there looked very promising to me aexcept one big problem, my main man, mike porzio. Possibly going to charlotte and being the 3rd best lefty...i dont think so. This guy is definately better than wunsch now and as good as marte but will end up better by the end of the year. he has everything and should be a top option out of the bullpen, and heck manuel should prolly keep the 3 lefties while dumping osuna down to the minors.

And about that sirotka thing earlier...what ever happened to him, or is there a reason for him not to be a starter anymore like he had his dominance with the sox a few years ago, i know he was injured but does he have it back?

Porzio: Sucks. the only reason he's here is because he's a lefty. Sanders, Munoz, and Ring are far better than him. He should be released.

Sirotka: His shoulder is basically done. He won't be anything special now, because he can only throw two pitches.

Originally posted by Cy Young Porzio

ok everything there looked very promising to me aexcept one big problem, my main man, mike porzio. Possibly going to charlotte and being the 3rd best lefty...i dont think so. This guy is definately better than wunsch now and as good as marte but will end up better by the end of the year. he has everything and should be a top option out of the bullpen, and heck manuel should prolly keep the 3 lefties while dumping osuna down to the minors.

And about that sirotka thing earlier...what ever happened to him, or is there a reason for him not to be a starter anymore like he had his dominance with the sox a few years ago, i know he was injured but does he have it back?

Sirotka hasn't thrown a pitch in two years, so odds are he won't be able to do anything with the Cubs.

The Sox have a lot more left handed arms then the Cubs and in general are in much better shape when it comes to the Farm System. I know the Cubs farm system was ranked #1 or 2 last year, but it was very over-rated and all of their top pitching prospects are at the major league level or seriously injured.

As far as Porzio goes, the guy has a shot, mainly because he's a lefty, but he's got to pitch better then he did with the Sox last season. At times he was unhittable, but other times he looked pathetic.

The one thing going for him is the fact that Jm loves the lefties and we may just carry 3 of them if we don't want to go with one of our young studs.